Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Default Behavior
1013 3 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adriangrassi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76473 ft
Canada

Hello, I have a question. Is there a way to make sure that when I turn on my Osmo that it will use the automatic settings?

Here is what happened to me: I used my Osmo and put on manual mode as I was doing some night shots and needed the control. However, I didn't put it back to auto mode and then the next day I used it to film some sights around town, the problem is that this time around I was in a hurry so I didn't start the app and just roughly guestimate the shots as I believe some of us do from time to time.  The problem however is that everything was overexposed as it still had my previous manual settings.

Is there a way to ensure that when Osmo starts up it will be in automatic mode? If not I think this is something that should be added.

Thanks,
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, the current design is that the Osmo will remember the precious settings. So it seems like you want a choice in the app to control whether you want the store the previous settings to the camera, right? I will report your need to the engineers. Thanks for the advice.
2015-12-29
Use props
adriangrassi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76473 ft
Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2015-12-29 21:36
Hi, the current design is that the Osmo will remember the precious settings. So it seems like you wa ...

I think that a option to toggle the behavior would make sense. That way I could set it to always start on Auto mode, so if I don't use my phone I still get decent picture.

Amy, would it be possible to limit the ISO as well? I mean, the automatic mode loved to drive the ISO all the way up to 3200 which introduces lots of noise, it would be a plus if I could limit the the ISO to a max even in Auto mode, so that it would only go as high as I am willing to accept. Say for example I could restrict the ISO up to 1600 or even 800.

Thanks for your time and assistance,

Adrian
2015-12-30
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

adriangrassi@gm Posted at 2015-12-31 09:38
I think that a option to toggle the behavior would make sense. That way I could set it to always s ...

I will forward your suggestion to the engineers. Thanks for your advice.
2015-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules