1294 2 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ROSTOVisualFX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123104 ft
Russia

Inspire 1 (Something to work on)
1. QR-Mat increases the accuracy of the landing. Design a special Mat, which Inspire the positional camera can recognize at a distance, and to position landing focusing on this Mat. This will significantly increase the accuracy of the landing, in conditions of poor GPS reception at low altitude.

2. The ability to set limits the maximum speed depending on the height above the ground Inspire. (For example when the height is below 1 meter, I would set the limit at 0.5 m/s, up to 3M 0.7 m/s to 5m 1m/s.)

3. To design a system to prevent midair collisions with other quadcopters own production (Phantom and Inspire are supposed to broadcast in the open to receive other quadrocopters, (but also the brand DJI) information about your quadrocopter location, and copters should share this information directly and to take action to avoid collision (it is necessary to solve, who to whom should concede if the routes intersect Inspire-Phantom, Phantom there clearly has to give, and if you intersect two Phantom Inspire one or two versions, then who must yield to whom?))

4. To do the advanced calculation of the battery to return home. that is to mark the points at which the route will pass to the right was the calculation of the remaining charge, for a given route. (Explain, by default, the battery calculates the return from a straight the shortest way, but there are situations like flying over the river and back, over the river blows a very strong wind, and keep in mind that the route will be on the triangle.)
Please convey to the developers the proposals for improvement of the DJI Osmo.
Offer all forum users will join and support our ideas or suggest your ideas.

2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

ROSTOVisualFX, Spasibo!
very useful suggestions, I will report about it to our engineers !
Thank you
2015-12-29
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123104 ft
Russia

Half a year has passed, let's summarize.
1. QR Mat Mat never came Out, the Inspire 1 is not the wiser. But DJI has released a MAVIC PRO, where the fit works by memorizing the pattern of the takeoff, as I wrote.

2. You can set speed limits in accordance with the height of the Inspire 1 did not appear — but You are in a new aircraft DJI MAVIC PRO added mode Tripod which works almost as I requested.

3. The direct exchange between the quadcopters of information to prevent collisions according to my idea was implemented in the DJI Phantom and DJI 4 Pro M200 mounted receiver for ADS-B, which sends the other quadrocopters their coordinates and flight parameters, to prevent the risk of collision with other quadrocopters.

4. DJI GS PRO well at least something made for DJI Inspire 1. Now made a separate application for flight waypoints, and with the continuation of the mission if you lose signal with the remote

5. Icons of correcting a tilted horizon was replaced with more intuitive arrows as I wrote in this thread about the necessary improvements in DJI OSMO You have also changed, but not in vain drew the horizon line — it is in the compartment with the arrow was to show where to fix a crooked horizon (during the shooting process it's very important to understand that you have to press).
But still definitely better than + and -. And Yes, this innovation is now for all devices thanks to me appeared in the DJI GO.

All this of course I am pleased that my ideas were implemented. But to me personally, so what? What I asked for came in the Inspire 1?
Only arrows of the horizon, which I asked for OSMO, and DJI GS PRO — and for the rest of the options Me offered to pay by buying a new device with features that I came up with?

I would have arranged one of the two fair options:
1. I have described the function needs to be added to the device I asked DJI Inspire 1.

or

2. Me must be donated to the new devices which have been implemented I invented the idea (you can be sure it will pay for itself and I'll give You a million more ideas for new devices).
Since most of my ideas have been implemented in the DJI MAVIC PRO - I claim it on this gift.

2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules