Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Micropohone
920 1 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have read in the Dji OSMO Forum here that there is a new external MIc available from DJI itself

I now found it in the OSMO accessories within the DJI Shop here.

It is a RODE Microphone - Rode is a high value brand for MICs and their smalles MICs are typicalle about 200-300€ and more..

So I wonder how good this DJI mic is - made my RODE - has anyone already tested it?

I mean - you cannot do anything wrong if you buy a RODE for only 59€ - even with windshield and mounting parts..

It seems to me as if this is a kind of bonus / gift to dji osmo owners because there are so many comlliances about the integraded OEM mic - it is REALLY bad!

Only thing: it makes the OSMO bigger and you have more parts to carry arround - and you need the extension mounting part and the extension mounting plate to put it onto the osmo

what do you all think?

2015-12-29
Use props
LMahesa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3520 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

It's apparently very good, and I ordered one myself last night. Look here on Rode's site for the specs, and look here for pricing and reviews by Osmo owners.

The frequency range is 100Hz-20KHz, which is great for interviews, outdoors, random videos, etc. For me, I would prefer a bit more response in the lower bass ranges, but, hey, for $59 I'm not about to complain. As an amateur, it should knock the socks of my existing options. PLUS, it's smaller than Rode's other shotgun offerings and shouldn't affect the Osmo much in terms of weight and convenience.

2015-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules