Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO issues!
1177 1 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rene
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi,
I just bought my OSMO on the 19th of December 2015, i have been having issues since i got it out of the box, attempting all kinds of "fixes" without much luck.
I am using the latest Sony Z5 Premium for my DJI GO app, and on 4K, it keeps stopping about every 4 to 5 secs, when i hit REC. On other recording formats it keeps
on recording except on 4K. The whole reason i bot the OSMO was to record on 4K and it doesnt seem to be able to do that. I tried it on my IPHONE, IPAD, various
andriod phones and its still has the same outcome. Can someone in DJI please explain how to fix this, as i didnt buy the OSMO to keep on troubleshooting it. Also the
MIC volume keeps on going back to ZERO and wont stay at levels that i fix it at...its one issue after another.

Rene:@
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please try to upgrade the latest firmware 1.4.1.80 by micro SD card. The 4K issue has been solved in the new firmware. http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads   OSMO Firmware v1.4.1.80
2015-12-27
2015-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules