NO video feed after firmware change.
1422 10 2016-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bruno.neokino
New

France

Hi Guys,

I just made the firmware upgrade of my new OSMO with the latest firmware available (the OSMO_FW_V01.04.01.80, the one from Dec 27th) and directly the video feed went missing. The OSMO is still working, I have every info on the app (like histogram, sound, ...) I can record  or take pictures but the video feed is down(on my iphone 6, it was working proper before the upgrade) so I can't frame anything, instead I have a blackish/grey screen.
I install the OSMO_FW_V01.02.01.60 after ti see if it would fix the bug but apparently not. Same problem.

Any clues?

Thanks

-I deleted the app and reinstalled it.
-I formated SD card.
-I rebooted the wifi via the trigger+on/off button manipulation.
-With the original firmware it was working.
-I use an Iphone 6.
-Lense cap was removed. ;-)
2016-1-2
Use props
denis.korosec
lvl.1

Germany

congratulations, have the same problem as I and other people Osmo allowed to your shipment for repair, by the new update it has made you the Wifi module broken
2016-1-2
Use props
denis.korosec
lvl.1

Germany

thank you to the developers
2016-1-2
Use props
bruno.neokino
New

France

Thanks Denis, that's what I thought...
2016-1-2
Use props
ricardoghion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

bruno.neokino Posted at 2016-1-3 00:55
Thanks Denis, that's what I thought...

I think DJing not test the fucking Firmware !!!
2016-1-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Would you able to watch the videos in the playback in the app(left bottom corner of the camera view)? Would you please provide a screenshot of your camera view? Also, please upload the upgrade hidden log file in the micro SD card. It's under MISC\LOG.  Please try the following methods:
1) Please try to reinstall the app.
2) Please try to test other mobile devices and SD cards.
3) Please make sure the gimbal ring has been locked and try to checkthe pin connection of gimbal.  Check thecamera connection pin of the gimbal, detach it and remove the red plasticcircle slice in the pin base.
2016-1-3
Use props
bruno.neokino
New

France

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-4 02:59
Would you able to watch the videos in the playback in the app(left bottom corner of the camera view) ...

Hi Amy so:
Would you able to watch the videos in the playback in the app(left bottom corner of the camera view)?
Yes I can.

Would you please provide a screenshot of your camera view?
Here is the à video: I was shooting, the app was displaying infos like histogram, but no image as you can see.

Also, please upload the upgrade hidden log file in the micro SD card. It's under MISC\LOG.  Please try the following methods:
Log file: http://we.tl/OXDyBhyOO8

1) Please try to reinstall the app.
Already done several times.
2) Please try to test other mobile devices and SD cards.
Already done several times.
3) Please make sure the gimbal ring has been locked and try to checkthe pin connection of gimbal.  Check thecamera connection pin of the gimbal, detach it and remove the red plasticcircle slice in the pin base.
I tried but nothing is changing...

Thanks for your answer.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

bruno.neokino Posted at 2016-1-4 10:35
Hi Amy so:
Would you able to watch the videos in the playback in the app(left bottom corner of the ...

Please contact your local dealer or DJI technical support for repair, this one should have hardware issue with the WIFI module. http://www.dji.com/support/product/osmo
2016-1-4
Use props
bruno.neokino
New

France

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-4 09:25
Please contact your local dealer or DJI technical support for repair, this one should have hardwar ...

Ok, That is what I did, they will change it. thank you.
2016-1-4
Use props
denis.korosec
lvl.1

Germany

There is no firmware tested , so you can see how it destroys Osmo
2016-1-4
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Japan

DJI should really take a page from large companies such as Apple and put some kind of boot loader into their devices. In that way, if the firmware screws up in some way, you can do some low level boot and push a fresh firmware in. Then again maybe DJI has a low level boot loader but for some reason doesn't want people accessing it.
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules