Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blinking red LED
3118 9 2016-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

My OSMO has been working fine. Today I added the Ronin Mic from DJI. When I start OSMO its running fine then about 1-2 mins later I'm getting a double red blinking led on the left side. Green on the right and everything is working...***Update*** I disconnected the Ronin...but the camera was MUCH hotter than normal...I let it cool down and restarted...no problem. I turned it off and reconnected the Ronin. 1 min and 45 seconds after restarting the blinking red led came back on and the camera was VERY hot...see video below..DJI Amy or anyone????
Upgrade info:

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:04 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: OSMO_FW_V01.00.01.03.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:08 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: OSMO_FW_V01.00.01.03.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:09 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: OSMO_FW_V01.00.01.19.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: OSMO_FW_V01.04.01.80.bin
Upgrading ...

2016-1-5
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Left LED is camera status
RED BLINKING SLOWLY indicates recording
RED BLINKING TWICE indicates malfunction
Dont you have A user manual .Full operating manual pdf file DJI downloads
2016-1-5
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2016-1-5 15:40
Left LED is camera status
RED BLINKING SLOWLY indicates recording
RED BLINKING TWICE indicates malfu ...

Yes of course..its more complicated than that...doesnt do it with the RODE Mic unplugged that I just got from DJI...about 1 minute and a half later WITH the mic plugged in I get the camera error...nothing in the manual about that....so heres a video...and yes I installed the latest update...didnt make any difference.
2016-1-5
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
United Kingdom

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-1-5 23:50
Yes of course..its more complicated than that...doesnt do it with the RODE Mic unplugged that I jus ...

dennismurray is that not yellow LED or are my eyes playing games if it is yellow as it appears on youtub
FLASHING YELLOW sd card busy
SOLID YELLOW sd card error.
2016-1-5
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2016-1-5 16:14
dennismurray is that not yellow LED or are my eyes playing games if it is yellow as it appears on  ...

no...sorry I wasnt paying attention to the focus...not enough hands...its red
2016-1-5
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
United Kingdom

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-1-6 00:21
no...sorry I wasnt paying attention to the focus...not enough hands...its red

Heres a long shot try turning the internal mic of manualy in your settings then attach your rode mic just maybe a glitch good luck with that one .Havent been aware of anything similar being posted.
2016-1-5
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2016-1-5 16:32
Heres a long shot try turning the internal mic of manualy in your settings then attach your rode m ...

Good thought, only setting I have is Record Audio On/Off...turned it off and plugged in the Rode...no sound. Im beginning to wonder if I have an issue with the cooling fan as the camera seems to get abnormally hot...I can put it into sleep mode and wait a couple mins and when it comes back on I have a couple mins before it starts blinking again...more time if I keep the gimbal static...well, we'll see what DJI Amy and company say...cheers               Amy? Any ideas?

2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-1-6 09:04
Good thought, only setting I have is Record Audio On/Off...turned it off and plugged in the Rode... ...

Does the fan still working? Do you have the same problem with the internal Mic?Left led blinks red twice means camera error which is usually cause by overheating.
2016-1-5
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-5 23:39
Does the fan still working? Do you have the same problem with the internal Mic?Left led blinks red ...

It blinks much sooner with the Mic attached. I disconnected the mic and let it set for a couple hours. Turned it back on with the mic disconnected and let it set for almost half a battery. I then started recording and within 30 seconds the red led began blinking. I dont hear the fan running...I can hear the gimbal...is there a reset or anything short of sending it in? LOL I finally get all my accessories only to have the fan fail.....
*****UPDATE*** I was looking at the fan and saw it wasnt running...so I tapped it a few times and wella....it started working.....so theres the Tech Support...smack it.
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-1-6 23:29
It blinks much sooner with the Mic attached. I disconnected the mic and let it set for a couple hou ...

Usually, the fan will start working after 1- 2 minute, so I am afraid that the fan is the reason that caused the overheat of camera instead of the mic. Please do a few more tests on the fan, if it still can't work properly, please contact you local dealer or DJI technical support for repair.
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules