camera wont connect
2090 7 2014-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john_cockwell
New
United Kingdom

Camera will not connect to dji app keep getting connection failed.
2014-9-25
Use props
hoota1231
lvl.1

United States

I have the Phantom Connection Broken when trying to connect to camera also. Did you find a fix? I'm using Android 4.4.2
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Ok you guy's well try to help here. There may be a few step to be taken here.

Has all your firmware been updated.
2014-9-26
Use props
hoota1231
lvl.1

United States

hd_ultra@msn.co Posted at 2014-9-27 12:15
Ok you guy's well try to help here. There may be a few step to be taken here.

Has all your firmware ...

yes, did you read my posting camera connection problem, I explained everything I did
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

hoota1231@gmail Posted at 2014-9-27 12:30
yes, did you read my posting camera connection problem, I explained everything I did

I will have to go and find it.
2014-9-26
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

Hi Sir, What if set your phone to airplane mode or at least shut off the mobile network?
2014-9-27
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Solution: Some Android devices do not allow for both a Wi-Fi connection and a mobile data connection at the same time. When trying to connect to the Phantom 2 Vision+ Wi-Fi network, most devices will check whether an Internet connection has a certain Wi-Fi setting enabled, e.g. Auto network switch or Test for Internet connection. If no Internet connection is found because the Phantom 2 Vision+ creates a non-routable connection it will drop the Phantom 2 Vision+ Wi- Fi network connection and scan for the next available connection. Example: For the Samsung Note 3, carry out the following procedures to solve this issue. Tap Settings -> Wi-Fi, and then tap the “Menu” button. Select “Advanced” then uncheck the “Auto network switch”. You might see a warning that indicates the Internet connection is unstable this message can be ignored.
2014-9-28
Use props
hoota1231
lvl.1

United States

Hi guys,  I posted this same problem a few days ago, I got it working by every time I open up the DJI Vision app I had to Bind the camera to phone/tablet QR code on the bottom of my Phantom 2 Vision and what ever I use for display works great every time,  do this and it should connect with no Phantom connection error's..

thanks everyone for the suggestion's. But now I got to post a battery problem!  Battery led's show full charge but with app only 17% charge and my charger wont charge it as it see's it as fully charged???  Phantom came home cause low battery, at least that work's fine..
2014-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules