Two DJI accounts
1990 4 2016-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thgrab
lvl.2
Germany

Hey,

I have two DJI accounts because when I want to activate my Osmo with the DJI Go (iOS) app I got some problems to do so. DJI told me that it is inpossible with my main e.mail adress because there is an "-" in the adress. So I need to create a new e.mail adress without "-"

What I need to do to unite and put together the two accounts?

2016-1-11
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

I HAVE A"-" IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS NO PROBLEM MUST  BE ITS OKAY WITH ANDROID
2016-1-11
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

"...there is an "-" in the adress..."

localpart@domain

Is your '-' in the localpart?

I have a '-' in my domain and it works OK.
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know if you can merge two accounts together. You can email marketing@dji.com to see is something can be done.
2016-1-12
Use props
thgrab
lvl.2
Germany

I will contact the Marketing department Ken. Thankyou for the reply.
May be the problem with "-" in the e.mail adress don't exist any longer. I gues it was only for a short period and only for one version of iOS DJI Go app. With later Update it was fixed.
I orderd my OSMO with my main e.mail adress, so all the information about Order, my profil etc.  are in this  acoount.
Trying to activate the OSMO I failed and DJI support wrote me as I explain above to create a new account with a new e.mail adress. I did like that in november last year and since that  I have two DJI accounts.
To see my orders I need to use one for the  Login -  to use the Forum for example I need the other one.
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules