Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A done you can just throw to take selfies even into WATER?
2587 13 2016-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

VERY interesting!    Water proof selfie drone
2016-1-11
Use props
davidlwoodall
lvl.2

United States

I've been looking at that one and the Onago too. Both very interesting.
2016-1-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

This is not new, it has been around for a long time, and it is marketing BS, the product does not exist. It is one of many ideas thrown up to crowd-funding in order to attract investors, and if you fo0llow the reports, less than 1 in 10 of these things ever comes to fruition.
2016-1-11
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-11 21:19
This is not new, it has been around for a long time, and it is marketing BS, the product does not ex ...

then what is this:  Lily

Over a year ago I posted a link to this on the P2 forum and it was taken down as being against the forum rules.  My post simply asked the question if Lily was a viable product.

It does exist as I have seen one at a trade show.  Is it in production?  I have no idea.  Can you pre-order?  Yes.  So at least at this point it is a product that is intended to see availability.
2016-1-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

nrgwise Posted at 2016-1-12 13:22

Over a year ago I posted a link to this on the P2 forum and it was taken ...

What that was is now legend. It was a clever piece of promotion using a video that was almost entirely faked using CGI. It has been exposed over and over again as a fake, do a search on the net.
2016-1-11
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-11 21:26
What that was is now legend. It was a clever piece of promotion using a video that was almost enti ...

I have no idea what you are talking about as being legend.  What I posted a link to was the concept of the Lily.  I asked the question if people thought it was viable.  There was no video, just pictures and diagrams.  You seem to shoot your mouth off a lot without knowing what you are talking about.  Nothing personal, but tone it down a bit.  Bullying your beliefs/opinions on others do not make them true.  Just makes you a bully.  Can you show me what I linked to that is legend?  I think not.  Cause you are just shooting your mouth off again as you do in so many threads.  I never saw a video, I saw a concept for the Lily device.  I posed a question.  Since then I have seen a Lily device at a trade show in Boston, MA, USA so I know at least ONE device exists.  If it works as advertised I have no idea as I only saw it in a convention center at a display booth.
2016-1-11
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

nrgwise Posted at 2016-1-12 13:22

Over a year ago I posted a link to this on the P2 forum and it was taken  ...

"It does exist as I have seen one at a trade show.  Is it in production?  I have no idea.  Can you pre-order?  Yes.  So at least at this point it is a product that is intended to see availability."

Lily had a big publicity launch back last yearand was allegedly going to be available this February.
The word from CES is that it might be sometime midyear now.
But might be doesn't always come to be in new drone releases.
It looks interesting BUT ... it's sealed and waterproof.
After you've burnt your battery ... take it home and charge up again.
No contrilled flying .. just selfies from varous angles and distances.
A marketing triumph for the selfie generation but not a serious multicopter.
2016-1-11
Use props
C_LUU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 481988 ft
Australia

nrgwise Posted at 2016-1-12 10:36
I have no idea what you are talking about as being legend.  What I posted a link to was the concep ...

"You seem to shoot your mouth off a lot without knowing what you are talking about.  Nothing personal, but tone it down a bit.  Bullying your beliefs/opinions on others do not make them true.  Just makes you a bully.  Can you show me what I linked to that is legend?  I think not.  Cause you are just shooting your mouth off again as you do in so many threads."

HEAR HEAR!!
Maybe the forum regulators should step in here, he seems to shoot everyone down with nonsense and turn everything into an argument, not a very helpful member at all.
2016-1-11
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like the concept of lily
2016-1-11
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

We all will see this year!   New technology take time, money, vision, hard work and FAITH to pull it off before fruition.  
2016-1-11
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

CaveDrone Posted at 2016-1-11 21:45
We all will see this year!   New technology take time, money, vision, hard work and FAITH to pull it ...

THIS was back in May... it had a pre-order price of $500... this is a long time to be in pre-order.

Butch
2016-1-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

C_LUU Posted at 2016-1-12 14:13
"You seem to shoot your mouth off a lot without knowing what you are talking about.  Nothing person ...

Yeah hear hear! Let's shout the guy off the forum because he does not agree with your whacked-out ideas. Just in case you have not been around long enough, the moderators require a lot more than disagreement with other's opiions before the make any sort of move on anyone. It is harder to get thrown off this board than it is to purchase a Lily drone.

Oh, and I have not seen any evidence that you have helped anyone out on this forum, so pull you head in.
2016-1-11
Use props
C_LUU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 481988 ft
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-12 12:12
Yeah hear hear! Let's shout the guy off the forum because he does not agree with your whacked-out i ...

"Oh, and I have not seen any evidence that you have helped anyone out on this forum, so pull you head in"

Look i wont be arguing with you any further, that is just a complete waste of my time. I just ask that you treat forum users with respect instead of dissing each and every opinion in front of you because its not your own.  

Please try re reading your comments before you post, they are very condescending. People do not play nice when it comes to condescending know alls - I'm not saying you are one of these but it certainly is coming across that way.

Smile and have a nice day
2016-1-11
Use props
quikdom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Its viable, but is it worth buying?  10min flight time, no collision detection and cannot replace the batteries.  As a skier, cyclists, motorcyclist I wonder where/when I would use it.  I researched the Lilycam 6 months ago and decided to buy a P3P instead.
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules