Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware for Phantom 3 4k?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thrivetaylorc.g
lvl.1
United States

They say the 4k model is like the advanced and the standard.  I however can not find the firmware for 4k specific? i got on the website and go to phantom 3 then 4k and then download.  They do not have a firmware section on the website for 4k.  Does anyone know what firmware i use? i want to do firmware update because with the issue i am having about not being able to fly cause i cant calibrate the imu.  I was thinking that this might fix it somehow? So any thoughts on which firmware to get?
2016-1-14
Use props
terrylewis
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The 4K is similar to the Standard. It updates through the DJI GO app. A prompt will appear whenever an update is required. The GO App will download your firmware and distribute it like the Standard.

You may also want to make a quick review of the FAQ.
2016-1-14
Use props
YCL-DJI-CSP
lvl.1

United States

The new firmware just came out http://www.dji.com/product/phantom3-4k/info#downloads does anybody test it all ready please let us know, if the IMU issue was fixed....
thank...
2016-1-25
Use props
yupiter013
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14613 ft
Slovakia

Did you found it?which version do you have now?
2016-5-29
Use props
papatita
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3282805 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

YCL-DJI-CSP Posted at 2016-1-26 07:38
The new firmware just came out http://www.dji.com/product/phantom3-4k/info#downloads does anybody t ...

DJI Please, where is the link for download its firmware? and if I could do a downgrade?
2016-8-25
Use props
fanse490d71c
New

Mexico

my friend i have the same problem an looks nobody knows anything
2017-3-16
Use props
fanse490d71c
New

Mexico

fanse490d71c Posted at 2017-3-16 16:04
my friend i have the same problem an looks nobody knows anything

and yes no firmware to download but the app doesnt show upgrade theres not even connection between RC AN THE AIRCRAFT  IT IS A MESS
2017-3-16
Use props
Phantom Flyer 3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345069 ft
United Kingdom

S O S ! !

Absolute NEWBIE here guys. I got my 3 4k out the box took it to a safe place then couldnt get it to even start turning, because of updates. Returning home made it even worse, because now the update I downloaded looks like a windows media file. H ..E..L....P  !!
2017-3-17
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Phantom Flyer 3 Posted at 2017-3-17 02:01
S O S ! !

Absolute NEWBIE here guys. I got my 3 4k out the box took it to a safe place then couldnt get it to even start turning, because of updates. Returning home made it even worse, because now the update I downloaded looks like a windows media file. H ..E..L....P  !!

I messed up while updating the firmware on my new DJI 3 Adv.  I think I shut it off before it was done - thinking wrongly that it WAS done.  Anyway, I read a post saying to simply try doing the firmware update again and IGNORE ALL THE SMOKE ALARM LIKE NOISE it was making.  I did that, it took less than ten minutes of ignoring the noise, and the firmware installed nicely.  Hope that's all you need to do with yours.  Good luck.
2017-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules