Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Yellow exposure circle
4878 13 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john_willetts.h
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does the plus (+) symbol  have any purpose?

2016-1-15
Use props
robind_r
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Good question, I'm wondering the same!
2016-1-15
Use props
nwhit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374 ft
United States

Me too! Hopefully someone has figured it out. Assuming there's something to figure!
2016-1-15
Use props
rodAndTheCat
First Officer

New Zealand

nwhit Posted at 2016-1-16 15:40
Me too! Hopefully someone has figured it out. Assuming there's something to figure!

c,mon DJI -this has to be an easy answer- give us a clue!
Rod and the cat
2016-1-18
Use props
john_willetts.h
lvl.1

United Kingdom

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2016-1-18 11:59
c,mon DJI -this has to be an easy answer- give us a clue!
Rod and the cat

Guess they don't know either
2016-1-19
Use props
nwhit
lvl.4
Flight distance : 374 ft
United States

Kind of a mystery. If it didn't have that little + tag, one might assume it simply indicates the area of the screen where it is setting exposure. But why the + sign?
2016-1-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

nwhit Posted at 2016-1-20 01:46
Kind of a mystery. If it didn't have that little + tag, one might assume it simply indicates the are ...

if your talking about the X in the upper right corner, it just closes out the exposure box. On the aircraft line it moves the exposure around the frame.
2016-1-19
Use props
rodAndTheCat
First Officer

New Zealand

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-20 10:56
if your talking about the X in the upper right corner, it just closes out the exposure box. On the ...

Thanks Ken.
Rod and the cat
2016-1-19
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Just another question about the yellow exposure, mine keeps jumping back to the centre is there anyway to keep it on the screen were you want it to stay, not jumping back to the centre
2016-1-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-1-20 08:05
Just another question about the yellow exposure, mine keeps jumping back to the centre is there anyw ...

Hello! Do you mean that the yellow rectangle and circle with 'Exposure' mark (after closing the round yellow 'Exposure' mark with a x in the upper right corner) is always in the center of the screen? It just shows for a few seconds, right?
2016-1-29
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-29 17:56
Hello! Do you mean that the yellow rectangle and circle with 'Exposure' mark (after closing the ro ...

Hi, yes the yellow exposure circle kept jumping back to the centre, but now it seems ok, I can move the exposure circle around now we're I want it to be!fixed but I don't know how
2016-1-29
Use props
garydamaschke
lvl.1

United States

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-1-29 05:06
Hi, yes the yellow exposure circle kept jumping back to the centre, but now it seems ok, I can mov ...

Thanks to everyone for responding to this thread.  I was about going crazy trying to figure out what the + symbol meant or could do.  So, it sounds like it is only to close out the exposure area....da!  Just an FYI that when I do close it, the yellow circle it goes away and a bracketed parenthesis shows up in the middle of the screen...kind of like this [(  )], and then goes away in a second or so.  I find it really nice to be able to use the exposure function to do inside real estate videos especially when dealing with window blowout.  Using the exposure function, at least, limits the affect of the window blowout.  Thanks again! :-)  
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

garydamaschke Posted at 2016-2-4 04:01
Thanks to everyone for responding to this thread.  I was about going crazy trying to figure out wh ...

I'm glad that you find this function is useful. Good for you and enjoy!
2016-2-4
Use props
fans5e050f9f
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-19 13:56
if your talking about the X in the upper right corner, it just closes out the exposure box. On the aircraft line it moves the exposure around the frame.

Although I've had my Inspire 1s since 2015 after the new wore off I haven't used them for years, until recently. So I'm still a novice. I don't recall ever seeing the exposure box but recently there it was, and I took the x as a close button, but could not close the thing. All I could do is move it. I couldn't get rid of it and quit for that and other issues (I didn't realize it at the time but I hadn't put the card back in the camera after viewing on PC! Slightly basic.). I haven't seen the exposure box since. So: The short of it is I don't know how to call it up or shut it down. I think touching the screen focuses. At least it does on my new Mavic 2 Pro.
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules