Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Vision+
1320 6 2015-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alan
New
United States

Any precautions when flying the 2+?
2015-1-1
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Know and understand what this Phantom can do and read the manual before you go flying.  There are youtube instructional videos that explain everything described in the manual.
2015-1-1
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-1 22:44
Know and understand what this Phantom can do and read the manual before you go flying.  There are yo ...

Yes, several. It's a complicated piece of equipment with multiple interdependent electronic systems, has four spinning blades, flies hundreds of feet in the air, and control depends on some form of visual reference. Lots of things to worry about.
2015-1-1
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Please do us all a favor and at least review these instructional video before you make ANY attempt to fly your Phantom.  bhphotovideo.com

They cover the following:
  1) Unboxing And Assembly 6:42
  2) Assistant Software 5:31
  3) Flight Modes 7:49
  4) DJI Vision App 6:07
  5) First Flight 9:15
(you're lucky I took a breath because my first reaction was not as diplomatic.)

I am truly astonished by your naïvety. By all means, just take it out of the box and just let it fly without cracking a single page of any documentation and I can guarantee a catastrophic outcome.  Then, we will be inundated with your plantive cries for assistance because you broke your new toy!

oops, did I leave that in there...
2015-1-1
Use props
tomwolves585
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Alan I downloaded the manual months before I ordered my Phantom2 Vision Plus, and read it over and over, the thing is it's still confusing at some points. I would advise you to watch video's and read the manual, or I guarantee you will be sorry! Trust me!!!! It is awesome to fly though.
2015-1-1
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

Alan, almost scary that you should ask the question!  
however you would do well to go to this excellent site put together by one of the members here.   http://www.droneflyers.com/2014/ ... m-fly-away-crashes/

There is much to learn about flying the vision2+ and once you have the basics, you will have a lot of fun.  However it is all too easy to crash and burn if you are careless- it don't bounce-not even a little, and one heavy landing will probably cost you a serious repair of some $100's.(if it is repairable!!)

So, read everything on this forum, download and read the manual from the DJI website, and ask as many questions as you like, we are all here to help each other---and welcome to our world!
Cheers!
Rod
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules