Yellow and Green Flashing lights
4524 3 2015-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jameslhamilton
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

I am recovering from a recent crash.  To be exact the phantom vision 2 just fell out of the sky.  It all happened so quickly and it was during my 3rd flight it was hard to fathom what exactly happened.  I have a feeling that the battery may have dislosdged mid flight and as a result it just stopped working and hit the ground.

The crash caused a bent arm and as a result I have stripped the phantom and placed it all in the new body.  

Sadly the problem I am now having is that when i turn the phantom on after warm up all I get it a flash green and yellow light.    The problem is basically exactly the same as this persons issues which seems to remain unresolved.

I am aware that this can be better address when I connect the PC to the phantom however as you will see from my other posts I am having difficulty in connecting the phantom to my windows 7 PC.

Any help in letting me know what the green and yellow flashing lights mean, piror to me setting resoloving the connection issue to my PC, would be much appreciated.  Perhaps I put back the phantom in the wrong order or perhaps some of the parts are broken and have gone unnoticed?

Many thanks in advance.

2015-1-1
Use props
anthony
lvl.2
United States

First: I don't know.

Since that is the start up sequence indication, it sounds like maybe it's not communicating with something.  I would consider checking all of the connections to the sensors and ESC's, though you probably did, as you put it all together.
2015-1-1
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Two observations:  
   1) I'd be amazed if you ever got a compass calibration indoors.
   2) The ESC in the bent arm was likely damaged in the crash (the LED's are on the bottom of the circuit board)  

A replacement will run about $20 "DJI ESC v2.0 for Phantom 2 (Part 7)"  Be aware there are two different ESC versions for the P2V+ depending on whether you have an older vereion or the V3.  Here's one vendor  B&H Photo
2015-1-1
Use props
markus
lvl.4

Germany

I know that the Phantom will just flash yellow if the GPS module isn't connected properly, havn't seen green and yellow though.
Surely you can install the vision software on another computer (friends or family), try to resolve it there.
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules