OSMO Questions
1139 4 2016-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darkjudicator
lvl.4
Ukraine

Hi,

1. Problem: after I start taking video, my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini loses connection with Osmo and exits to home screen.
If I tap to enter camera view it shows the view from Osmo for a moment and then disconnects again.
Taking pictures and timelalpses are without that problem though. What's wrong?

2. Question: It seems taking lower resolution videos is just a crop of the center from the maximum resolution, is it so?

3. Wish: make timelapse from HDR photos

4. Wish: make timelapse without video (only photos). I will compose the video by myself. May be it will allow to reduce the interval between photos.

5. Wish: turn off DJI GO app sounds option (I can turn off sound of smartphone but then I will not hear calls and I have to turn on/off it every time Osmo App starts).

DJI Go app: Android 2.5.0
OSMO Frimware: 1.4.1.80

Thanks.

2016-1-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
To figure out the problem, first, is the Wifi signal stable? if there's wifi connection issue, please try to reset the Wifi. Then, please check if there is anything wrong with your mobile phone, try to reinstall the DJI GO App and see if the problem still exist. If possible, you also please try different SD card to check if you can fix the problem.
In DJI GO App, there are serveral resolution options for you, resolution is related to display technology, lower resolution is not just a crop of maximum resolution.
2016-1-26
Use props
darkjudicator
lvl.4
Ukraine

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-26 16:21
Hello!
To figure out the problem, first, is the Wifi signal stable? if there's wifi connection issue ...

I've checked my Wi-Fi, it's ok, I reinstalled the App to the newer version 2.5.1, the problem is still there.
But I noticed that the problem has gone when I use the slow motion settings  (1920x1080 120 fps).
Probably in this mode the amount of transferred data is less or something?

Regarding the cropping I found out that cropping is performed when using slow motion settings, look the screenshots I've made for a different settings.
As can be seen in the NOT slow motion settings the view angle is almost the same, but in slow motion it is definetly the crop from the center.

composed not resized

composed not resized

composed resized

composed resized
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, thanks for your further feedback! I agree with you that a lower resolution means less transffered data and less conserving storage space, and maybe that's why your Osmo can work more steadly with slow motion setting.
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

darkjudicator Posted at 2016-1-27 20:12
I've checked my Wi-Fi, it's ok, I reinstalled the App to the newer version 2.5.1, the problem is s ...

Hi, thanks for your further feedback! I agree with you that a lower resolution means less transffered data and less conserving storage space, and maybe that's why your Osmo can work more steadly with slow motion setting.
2016-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules