2089 4 2016-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148556 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Today i have contacted ups they couldn´t  find my packages and said call dji could be they send you a use tracker. I´m explain them how that possible? i got form dji ups label with my name and where the package goes to (The Netherlands) for DOA and Swap me for new unit. but UPS want to more invastigation if dji respond my email but that also not going to happend dji service support is so slow u can wait what u want they not care about your problem. The person that have create my ups label have to contact ups for invistgation about the package, but the person form dji eu services didn´t reply me back about the isseu. My packages is stock at ups coz dji didnt contact ups.

I bought my first drone form dji those day i feel sorry that i bought dji stuff, I have only bad feeling about this company seems they not care about costumer.
Now ups can do anything without dji response. Look like am lost my money, never dji anymore im wait what gopro karma doing or Typhoon q500 But dji never again worst ever!

They want qaulity same as apple no way dji u far form that u need focus more about your customers. So long we buying the product they never change theiy custumers services.

2016-1-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Can you post your order number ? We will try our best to help you with this issue
2016-1-25
Use props
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

Thanks DJI-Tim ups couldn't help and DJI support not even reply me with this issue. I don't want lost my hard earn money.The person that create a label for send retour have to contact Ups for investigation, but the person did create the label not reply me back. What going on with dji services.  Order Number:358110367811.UPS:1ZR54Y139145017157
Ref, Nr, ZD153016 (got form dji service eu)

Thank you if u need more info let me know!

2016-1-25
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Stanley Fredrik Posted at 2016-1-25 13:17
Thanks DJI-Tim ups couldn't help and DJI support not even reply me with this issue. I don't want los ...

It is currently on its way from DJI to UPS.
Keep clicking this from time to time and you will eventually see it starting on its epic journey towards you

http://trackingshipment.net/ups/1ZR54Y139145017157
2016-1-25
Use props
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

There some error I call ups they said that the person form dji that make a return label contact ups. The package is in stock at ups the error have to be fixed when DJI contact them.
2016-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules