DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

2016-1-26
Use props
productofusa
lvl.2

United States

I've done this 4 or five times over the past few days and anything else i've found on any number of forums to get a camera feed on my controller. the camera works great, videos, still, what have you, but for the life of me I can't get past the no signal screen, any ideas I haven't tried? Im starting to think the camera isn't making a connection with the gimbal. (Its near impossible to get thru to Matrice Support)
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

productofusa Posted at 2016-1-26 21:25
I've done this 4 or five times over the past few days and anything else i've found on any number of  ...

Is that the only error you get? could you send me a screenshot please? Are you using the X3 or X5 camera?Aslo can you control the gimbal?
2016-1-26
Use props
productofusa
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-26 19:26
Is that the only error you get? could you send me a screenshot please? Are you using the X3 or X5 c ...

Yes I can control the gimbal, Everything works great with the exception of the NO SIGNAL thing, The screen is blank (black) there is no view from the camera. Also the camera works fine, shoots stills and video no problem, it just wont show up on the RC. Full bars on controller and lightbridge (HD).  X3, completely stock, brand new. I should mention this is with an Nexus that works great with Phantom 3 Pro.

This is what I emailed to support,

Hello- I recently purchased the Matrice 100, after assembly the only thing that has not worked is camera view on the RC. To be more clear I get the red "NO SIGNAL" and a blank (black) screen on the RC. The camera works fine as i've taken still shots as well as video in 1080 @60 frames/sec it just won't show up on the RC. Also I get full bars on RC TX/RX and full bars on Lightbridge (HD), and 16 or 17 Satellites on the GPS. Things i've tried to fix this,

Pull off upper plate and double check ALL connections including the four lightbridge antenna connections, they were fine and in the correct order. Also all of the cable connections I made on the install as well as connections made at the factory, all were proper and tight.

Bind the RC to the M100 3 or 4 times succesfully.

Reset the Controller, switch from Master to Off, Off to Master, hold C1 and C2 along with both shutter buttons (Video and Still) and turning off and on.

Tried just about every setting on the RC I could think of either off or on depending on what setting. All firmware versions are current.

image.jpg
2016-1-27
Use props
productofusa
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-26 19:26
Is that the only error you get? could you send me a screenshot please? Are you using the X3 or X5 c ...

Help! Support is talking RMA, I don't think an RMA is needed here, honestly I think its something fairly easy that I haven't thought of. This happened a couple times with my P3 Pro and it seems like it was always an easy fix, a setting or something
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

productofusa Posted at 2016-1-28 08:11
Help! Support is talking RMA, I don't think an RMA is needed here, honestly I think its something f ...

For us it also looks like an RMA case... so please send it back to DJI for future tests and repairs
2016-1-27
Use props
productofusa
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-27 18:31
For us it also looks like an RMA case... so please send it back to DJI for future tests and repair ...

<sigh> and so it goes
2016-1-28
Use props
maxsmo2334
New

United States

Did you every figure this out?  Mine is doing exactly the same thing!
2016-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules