Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go Home Alt won't change back to default
1367 3 2015-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
barriepike
New

United States

I used the PC Vision Assistant to change the Go Home Altitude to 200ft due to the fact that we live in an area of very tall trees. It was windy today so I changed the setting back to 64ft to do some basic open field flying. However, when I used the Go Home function my Phantom 2+ shot up to 200ft before it returned. When I got home I made another change to the Altitude using the PC app. This made no difference and the Phantom seems to be stuck with a Go Home height of 200ft. This seems like a bug. Any suggestions on how to return the setting to the original default?
2015-1-2
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

When you changed back to 64 feet with the APP, did you press ENTER to make it register?
2015-1-2
Use props
kenargo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can also set RTH altitude in the Vision app by pressing the altitude readout at the bottom of the screen or in the setup menu.  You don't need to connect to the PC to set it.
2015-1-2
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

kenargo Posted at 2015-1-3 11:49
You can also set RTH altitude in the Vision app by pressing the altitude readout at the bottom of th ...

Right, I forgot that place as I never use it.
2015-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules