Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Orders From Amazon.com
12Next >
6240 66 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebarronh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10203 ft
Peru

Did anybody receive any shipment notification from orders made on Amazon?I ordered from The Drone Source (Amazon) but I'm not sure if they received enough units to cover the demand.
Please comment as you receive any confirmation from any dealer in Amazon.

DJI Inspire 1 - One Controller
USA
2015-1-3
Use props
mhaislet
Second Officer

United States

Every listing on Amazon shows a shipping notice of Jan 15th or beyond.
2015-1-3
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

The Drone Source has told me that they were shorted units from dji and the shipments have been delayed. They have a shipment coming in on Monday and you may or may not be in that first shipment
2015-1-3
Use props
torok
lvl.1

United States

I was assured by The Drone Source that I would be in the "First Batch" even if DJI shorted them units. I will call them Monday morning and see if there are any changes in my order status.
2015-1-3
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

torok Posted at 2015-1-3 23:04
I was assured by The Drone Source that I would be in the "First Batch" even if DJI shorted them unit ...

They told me they would email me Monday first thing and let me know if I am in the first batch.  When did you order yours??
2015-1-4
Use props
torok
lvl.1

United States

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-4 18:13
They told me they would email me Monday first thing and let me know if I am in the first batch.  W ...

I ordered on 12/6, that's why I can't understand how I would be in the first batch. Does anyone know how many units were ordered by The Drone Source?
2015-1-4
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

torok Posted at 2015-1-4 21:59
I ordered on 12/6, that's why I can't understand how I would be in the first batch. Does anyone kn ...

im not sure how many were ordered but i know that they are going to be short and the next order might be shipped out next week to arrive at their shop the following monday.
2015-1-4
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

it all depends on how many people ordered theirs through amazon.  I think most went straight through DJI
2015-1-4
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

I really hope not many people ordered from The Drone Source :/
2015-1-4
Use props
keith_d2
lvl.4

United States

I was told by Drone Source that my Inspire 1 would ship from their "warehouse" in Florida on Monday (1/5) or Tuesday (1/6).
2015-1-4
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

ebarronh@aol.co Posted at 2015-1-5 08:02
I really hope not many people ordered from The Drone Source :/

Well I will find out this morning.  They said they would email me where I am on the list and I ordered mine on dec 23
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

I'd also find out today.
The weirdest thing is that one of their publications say they have it on stock.

I'm really crossing my fingers here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZ ... r_awd_xAOQub0CVE04H
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

Yeah i saw that too and wondered because why say in stock if you have not filled preorders yet and you will have customers complaining that they have not received there item in the allotted time that you are quoting on the website.
2015-1-5
Use props
torok
lvl.1

United States

The drone source told me this morning that they have 50 units and I would receive an email with a tracking number at the end of the day if I was one of the first 50 to order. (Single controller)
They have no extra batteries or props and doesn't know when it will be available.
2015-1-5
Use props
torok
lvl.1

United States

torok Posted at 2015-1-5 22:26
The drone source told me this morning that they have 50 units and I would receive an email with a tr ...

They just charged my credit card! I'm guessing that's a good sign.
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

torok Posted at 2015-1-5 23:11

Hope you make it! How are you comunicating with them? I'm sending messages through Amazon but it takes a while.
I can't believe I'm literraly begging them to take my money! LOL
2015-1-5
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.3

United States

the two controller units are taking longer i know. i ordered direct from amazon ages ago and no word yet. my date was supposed to be the first and it keeps shown other dealers as supplier and the date is now the 15th for release.
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

s.s.gibbs1@gmai Posted at 2015-1-5 23:26
the two controller units are taking longer i know. i ordered direct from amazon ages ago and no word ...

Yeah, I also heard the Inspire with 2 controllers may take longer.
Keep us posted if you have any news.
We might have some news by the end of the day.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

They should be open by now but still no email. I figure by noon or so they should get their shippment and then we might start seeing emails. I ordered the two controller but they said it will be shipped together at least that's what they told me when dji started shipping.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

So now they are telling me it won't be shipped until the 15th. This is frustrating.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

They just told me that they should ship out by the 15th. A very long road we are all on.
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

I can't believe it. It's way too much time.

What about you torok?
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

Does anyone have a phone number for The Drone Source. I can only send emails. I wish I could talk to a live person and get some answers. It seems like I get a different answer each email I send
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-6 02:27
Does anyone have a phone number for The Drone Source. I can only send emails. I wish I could talk to ...

I really hope we did have a way of asking them in person.
This is killing me.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

Well it's a matter of I ordered a 2 controller system and gave them 3400 and I would like some straight forward answers. I know we have all been waiting but to promise a date of yea by the end of the week you will have it to now maybe by the 15th we will ship is stupid. I want to speed to someone.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

And now I have spoke to Amazon and they are now trying to get them to give me a call about this
2015-1-5
Use props
bruce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65916168 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is through Amazon too but from All e RC. I just called them and they are expecting their shipment today or tomorrow. They are a great store and I have used them for years.
2015-1-5
Use props
torok
lvl.1

United States

I just received my Carrier Tracking ID from The Drone Source.
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

torok Posted at 2015-1-6 04:36
I just received my Carrier Tracking ID from The Drone Source.

You are very lucky... could you provide their phone number so we can contact them?
I'd like to know when is next shipment expected and if it's going to cover the demand.
I'd also like to know if it's possible to go pick it up from their warehouse to earn some time.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

Still nothing from drone source yet, no surprise though
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

you can reach us at 786-708-7807

Thanks

The Drone Source
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

Hello,

You are for sure in our second round of shipments. We should see them by the 15th of Jan.

Thank you

The Drone Source

~ Seems like they don't know when the shipment is coming.
If somebody has any info about this second shipment, please post it here.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

He told me when I called 2nd round is being shipped today which is tomorrow in Hong Kong DJI and that should be another 50 units and I was number 13 in the second round. So he should see them by end of week and ship out first of next week. Only single control. The second one will come later.
2015-1-5
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.1
Peru

jrbonino@surewe Posted at 2015-1-6 08:09
He told me when I called 2nd round is being shipped today which is tomorrow in Hong Kong DJI and tha ...

That's great info! Thanks for sharing.
I hope it doesn't take much time.
2015-1-5
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

ebarronh@aol.co Posted at 2015-1-6 10:15
That's great info! Thanks for sharing.
I hope it doesn't take much time.

Tomorrow we need to call The drone Source and see if there is any updates on the next shipment because they should have tracking and or word from DJI as far as if it was shipped out and how many are shipped.
2015-1-6
Use props
bruce
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

All e RC has a few left in stock and they do sell through Amazon.
2015-1-6
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

bruce Posted at 2015-1-7 06:07
All e RC has a few left in stock and they do sell through Amazon.

I already have mine ordered through amazon and the drone source and they say they are to receive the rest of their order this week and the rest of the preorders will be shipped out at that time.  they only got half their order from DJI
2015-1-6
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.3

United States

Looks like a lot of people here ordered from Drone Source.  I ordered a week ago from Drone Etc.  that's also through Amazon.  There site says available after the 15th.  
2015-1-6
Use props
jrbonino
lvl.4

United States

yeah we ordered back in december and they told me that the next shipment should be shipping to customers by end of week
2015-1-6
Use props
bruce
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

All e RC shipped my Amazon Inspire today
2015-1-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced