Problem in app settings
1448 9 2016-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicolasantar
New
Israel

Helo, i can't find the settings to change my white balance, or even change my color profiles, i have dji osmo x3 please help, i've updated my osmo firmware also i have the newest djo go app on android my dji go is limited i can't find profiles to change to d-log profile!
2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! Do you mean that after the upgrading you can not enter the DJI GO App camera interface? if it's possible, could you please post some pictures for our understanding? Thanks!
2016-1-27
Use props
nicolasantar
New
Israel

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-28 06:03
Hello! Do you mean that after the upgrading you can not enter the DJI GO App camera interface? if i ...

i can enter everything good but, i dont have the setting inside my app to change color profile, or video resolution or even white balance!
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, that's a little weird. Can you find the camera icon and the gear icon on the right side of the screen? In normal situation, you can set the color profile, video resolution and AWB by tapping both camera and gear icon. I wanna know your further information. Thanks!
2016-1-28
Use props
nicolasantar
New
Israel

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-28 12:04
Hi, that's a little weird. Can you find the camera icon and the gear icon on the right side of the s ...

no i can't maybe because i'm using android ? i have samsung s6, when i connected the camera to my father ipad i got the white balance and color profile but on my samsung s6 i can't!
2016-1-28
Use props
nicolasantar
New
Israel

Thanks it works! i found it! my mistake i was looking inside camera settings but now i have find everything on the camera thank you!!
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

nicolasantar Posted at 2016-1-28 21:02
Thanks it works! i found it! my mistake i was looking inside camera settings but now i have find eve ...

Glad you found it, the app is pretty powerful and menus and selections are everywhere. After a week you will be a pro with it.
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nicolasantar Posted at 2016-1-28 21:02
Thanks it works! i found it! my mistake i was looking inside camera settings but now i have find eve ...

2016-1-28
Use props
nicolasantar
New
Israel

I like to ask if i turn the camera upside down how can i turn the video inside the camera ?
2016-1-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nicolasantar Posted at 2016-1-31 10:45
I like to ask if i turn the camera upside down how can i turn the video inside the camera ?

Don't worry, in underslung mode, the camera will adjust the picture and video automatically, that means you can get a normal view in upside down mode.
2016-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules