2521 4 2016-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I recently bought a Osmo and the original tripod DJI is absurdly expensive here in Brazil (The equivalent of $100).

I have some equipment to photograph my DSLR camera and my old GoPro.

See the alternative that improvised tripod for Osmo.

Gorilla Tripod

Tripod Head 360

IMG_20160128_220345.jpg
IMG_20160128_220325d.jpg
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, there, I think it's a nice tripod. Anyway, the DJI tripod is specially designed and made for OSMO, it's light and manually friendly for user experience. Hope you'll love and enjoy DJI's accessories as well!
2016-1-28
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-1-29 03:43
Hi, there, I think it's a nice tripod. Anyway, the DJI tripod is specially designed and made for OSM ...

Well - say it load and say it clear: the DJI Tripod (already quite expensive) also requires the extension rod - so you have to pay twice as much to be able to use it!

Unfortunatly DJI does not tell the stupid customer that the extension rod is required in the App shop.
And DJI asks for another redicoulus 15€ for shipment if I try to order the extension rod - even though it´s their fault to not let the customer know about this in the App shop...

So DJI Adele, how do I get my money back now because I have been fooled by DJI?!
2016-1-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

martin94b Posted at 2016-1-29 13:19
Well - say it load and say it clear: the DJI Tripod (already quite expensive) also requires the ex ...

Hello! Attached is the Tripod_Quick_start_Guide.pdf which you can download in DJI official website: http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads .
Plus, you can find many tutorial video about Osmo on http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#video. So, I'm afraid it's not DJI's problem...
Please pay close attention to the official notice for the best benefit! Thanks for your support and your understanding!

Tripod_Quick_Start_Guide_en.pdf

633.9 KB, Down times: 8

2016-1-28
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>

No doubt that the tripod of DJI's good! I'd love to have him with me. But for now, due to the recent launch and the high import costs, the amount charged in Brazil is beyond the normal.

2016-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules