Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TCP & UDP ports used by DJI GO app to preview OSMO camera
2389 3 2016-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bornish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hello!
I have been trying to use AmiDuOS on a Win10 64bit PC and loading DJI GO app, I am not able to see any video preview from the OSMO.
The most probable cause for the camera preview remaining black is that AmiDuOS emulator needs to be configured before launch with TCP & UDP ports to be forwarded between Windows and the emulated Android.
Can anyone help me find the TCP & UDP ports that I need to forward, such as the DJI GO application running under the emulator (AmiDuOS) can received the video preview streaming from the OSMO?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Bogdan
2016-1-29
Use props
bornish
lvl.4
United Arab Emirates

Does anyone have a guess at least?
Or maybe my assumption is completely wrong and the DJI GO app initiates all connections to the camera through the WiFi connection, thus no TCP or UDP ports need to be forwarded to the AmiDuOS emulator running under Windows, since the camera does not create new connections on separate ports to send the video preview.
Note that everything else works in the emulator. Battery level, settings, all features in the DJI GO app seem to be functioning except the video preview.
Can someone guide me to what is required to be verified? If this will work or not, in the end, I just want to know for sure if AmiDuOS emulator running on a Windows PC (laptop / tablet) may be used with the OSMO.
Thanks in advance,
Bogdan
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

bornish@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-1 19:59
Does anyone have a guess at least?
Or maybe my assumption is completely wrong and the DJI GO app ini ...

Hello! Sorry to tell you that DJI Osmo is not compatible with the AmiDuOS emulator right now. Thanks for your post!
2016-2-2
Use props
bornish
lvl.4
United Arab Emirates

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-2 15:47
Hello! Sorry to tell you that DJI Osmo is not compatible with the AmiDuOS emulator right now. Than ...

Thank you Adela for your reply.
If you don't mind, can you please offer some technical details regarding this limitation?
I am not trying to put a blame on either DJI GO app or the AmiDuOS, instead I am trying to find technical solutions which may help the entire user community by researching all potential uses of these devices.
Thanks,
Bogdan
2016-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules