2287 7 2016-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Version 2.6 of the DJI Go App has just dropped on IOS and Android.

What's New in Version 2.6.0 ( IOS )
* Support ZENMUSE X5R gimbal, open a new era for professional aerial photography. (coming soon)
* Chinese New Year video templates are now available!
* Transitions and tilt-shift effects are now supported with optimized video playback quality.

What's New in Version 2.6.0 ( Android )
* Support ZENMUSE X5R gimbal, open a new era for professional aerial photography. (coming soon)
* Chinese New Year video templates are now available!

Go get
2016-2-2
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wonder what's lurking inside that dji isn't tell us about?
2016-2-2
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-2-3 04:19
I wonder what's lurking inside that dji isn't tell us about?

I will wait for the bugs to be revealed before I go for this. I am now of the "if it aint broke don't fix it!"  brigade.
rod and the cat
2016-2-2
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2016-2-2 14:34
I will wait for the bugs to be revealed before I go for this. I am now of the "if it aint broke do ...

Same here, I'm at 2.4 and that's where I'm staying. After they slip the no fly zones in 2.5 they no longer can be trusted.
2016-2-2
Use props
alvintoro
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Just saw there is a "Fan Mute" option under the mic settings but have not been able to figure out what it does. Warning comes up when I switch it on saying not to touch camera. But I hear no difference in the fan speed or it's sound.
2016-2-2
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

I upgraded mine (Version 2.6.0 IOS) seems to work.........so far.
2016-2-2
Use props
rgarcia_gzm
lvl.1

United States

Hi Sploodge,

Where would one find the "Transitions and tilt-shift effects are now supported with optimized video playback quality." features you mentioned.  I've tried to find it in the latest version of the Go app on my iPad but can't find it anywhere.

As always, sincerely appreciate the help and your invaluable contributions to this forum, mate.

Cheers.

Rob
2016-2-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rgarcia_gzm Posted at 2016-2-7 18:25
Hi Sploodge,

Where would one find the "Transitions and tilt-shift effects are now supported with op ...

I wish I could tell you what it means and where the function is but in reality, no idea.. I have a feeling its just not there and if it where, its likely to be a feature in the video editing part more than a real time function ( would be cool to have a real time tilt-shift option ).

I have not checked the Android app so maybe they got the descriptions the wrong way around.. Will check it tomorrow..

2016-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules