Automatic Follow Object
2148 5 2016-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bedkopen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1120623 ft
Netherlands

I would really the functionality to automatic follow a object.
Something like Vertical Studio thats allready works on the Phantom en Inspire series
Is there allready a sollution for this what will work on the Osmo?
2016-2-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

For Phantom and Inspire, they all use the GPS to position objects, that is, you need to bind something on a target object so that it can send and receive the GPS signal.
Osmo is designed as handheld product, it has no wings to fly.
So do you mean the function that the camera's movement can follow an object  while shooting? I'm afraid not. Plus, while shooting, there are always so many objects in a scene, it might be a little idealistic, isn't it? Anyway, it'll be a good idea. Thanks for your post!
2016-2-4
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-5 09:46
For Phantom and Inspire, they all use the GPS to position objects, that is, you need to bind somethi ...

yes, but "if" you set a motion tracker on a specific object (we are expecting for that in the new firmware) ... and then wil we break the osmo - I'm joke ! -

By the whay, is there any news about the date for the new update ?
Regards

2016-2-5
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-5 15:46
For Phantom and Inspire, they all use the GPS to position objects, that is, you need to bind somethi ...

I think that's a great idea! With Osmo on a tripod the camera can track something yes. Of course in remote locations that might be a little frustrating, but in other situations it would be a great feature.
2016-2-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-5 19:27
yes, but "if" you set a motion tracker on a specific object (we are expecting for that in the new  ...

Thanks for your reply! About the date of new update, I'm not sure, but I'll always expect something new from DJI.
2016-2-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2016-2-6 00:50
I think that's a great idea! With Osmo on a tripod the camera can track something yes. Of course i ...

I'm with you! The situation in a remote location is also what I'm worrying about, and the environment will be a key factor for a good performance, such as a good weather or a broad visible field. I'm afraid that's not the vision Osmo is supposed to have...
2016-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules