Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
about OSMO Firmware v1.4.1.80 BUGFİX version
1655 23 2016-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emrboran
lvl.1

Hello friends,

i bought a osmo yesterday and it crashes and blue screen in 4 k record.v1.4.1.80 BUGFİX version version fixed the issue but some osmo users said wi fi problem has starting.Do i upgrade this firmware or waiting another one.is this a healty firmware for osmo?
secon question about dji go ap.When i connect the osmo with my mobile device, app dont remind me for an new update.How can i update the lates firmware with dji go app.or i must  update it with sd card.Thank you
2016-2-5
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Your choice,Dji say this bug fix version is good, update via sd card with fully charged battery
2016-2-5
Use props
emrboran
lvl.1

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 15:35
Your choice,Dji say this bug fix version is good, update via sd card with fully charged battery

did u update this firm.any problem?
2016-2-5
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

emrboran Posted at 2016-2-6 15:42
did u update this firm.any problem?

I updated mine with the dec 25th version via the app!!! And it worked! but I was one of the lucky ones for the FW upgrade, like I said your choice to upgrade, if I was in your shoes right now I think I would give it a go,
2016-2-6
Use props
emrboran
lvl.1

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 16:42
I updated mine with the dec 25th version via the app!!! And it worked! but I was one of the lucky  ...

hmm ok.can i ask some questions because iam new for using osmo

when i connected the osmo with mobile device dji go app dont warns me about this update.How can i update the firmware using dji go app?

when i recording i noticed some lags(not commonly)is it normal? thank you
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

Dji say to use the sd card for update of this version,not the app, the lag maybe your devices memory, be sure it has enough gb spare, also close all applications on your device
2016-2-6
Use props
nico_mav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

Wait, I'm waiting too. My device crash too when I set to 4000 but it's working fine at 3800 is that happened to you ?
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-6 18:14
Wait, I'm waiting too. My device crash too when I set to 4000 but it's working fine at 3800 is that  ...

I would update,but again the decision is up to you,if you do update,follow the updating procedure carefully using your sd card, there are instructions on this forum site on how to do it or on the dji web page/site
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

emrboran Posted at 2016-2-6 16:48
hmm ok.can i ask some questions because iam new for using osmo

when i connected the osmo with m ...

Sorry forgot to tell you, dji closed the app inerface for upgrading via the app for this 'bugfix' update, thats why nothing comes up on your device
2016-2-6
Use props
emrboran
lvl.1

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-6 18:14
Wait, I'm waiting too. My device crash too when I set to 4000 but it's working fine at 3800 is that  ...

yes which firm update pon your device?

Do u have any warnings for update when connected the djı go app.Djı app dont remind me any updates.Bu if ı update ı would use sd cart.

2016-2-6
Use props
emrboran
lvl.1

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 18:42
I would update,but again the decision is up to you,if you do update,follow the updating procedure c ...

how much tıme is firmware updated in sd cart(full battery)
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

emrboran Posted at 2016-2-6 19:03
how much tıme is firmware updated in sd cart(full battery)

Are you asking how much time needed for the update via the SD card? if yes, allow around 30 mins with fully charged battery
2016-2-6
Use props
nico_mav
Second Officer
Greece

emrboran Posted at 2016-2-6 13:01
yes which firm update pon your device?

Do u have any warnings for update when connected the djı  ...

No warnings from the app. I believe that no one has warnings on the app.
2016-2-6
Use props
nico_mav
Second Officer
Greece

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 12:42
I would update,but again the decision is up to you,if you do update,follow the updating procedure c ...

I know and thank you, however there is people in this forum that insists that they have follow exactly the instructions but the results are worse than before.
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-2-6 19:30
I know and thank you, however there is people in this forum that insists that they have follow exa ...

Yes you are correct, just hoping that the next FW update works then for everyone waiting for it
2016-2-6
Use props
emrboran
lvl.1

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-6 19:44
Yes you are correct, just hoping that the next FW update works then for everyone waiting for it

what is the bad result this firmware called bugfix?
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

emrboran Posted at 2016-2-6 19:52
what is the bad result this firmware called bugfix?

Yes the latest FW is called 'Bugfix'go to this thead-under 'anouncments' and then go to- 'NEW DJI Osmo Firmware v1.4.1.80 Guide and Support Thread' follow Sploodge's report and instructions that should help u out
2016-2-6
Use props
videomedia
lvl.1

Spain

Hi there, I´ve just install the last version of the firmware, and now the gimbal is not working. I have D-D-D-D sounds, and a message on the iPhone app that says "Gimbal Locked, please rotate gimbal to unlock", but is unlocked... Any fix for this?
2016-2-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

Try to reset Osmo  trigger+record+power on, or try to calibrate the gimble, all 3 axis unlocked?
2016-2-7
Use props
videomedia
lvl.1

Spain

Yes, all the three axis are unlocked. When trigger twice to wake up, horizontal axis turn very fast to the end!
2016-2-7
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

Did u do a reset on the Osmo?
2016-2-7
Use props
videomedia
lvl.1

Spain

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-7 19:53
Did u do a reset on the Osmo?

Yes, nothing new, still the same, turn to the end very fast and died again...
2016-2-7
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

videomedia Posted at 2016-2-7 23:50
Yes, nothing new, still the same, turn to the end very fast and died again...

Try locking all the 3 gimbles then turn on the osmo, then unlock the 3 gimbles while osmo is on, also check/clean the connection between the handle and the x3(camera)if that didn't work you may have to contact DJI, or your local Dji dealer, sound like a FW problem.
2016-2-7
Use props
videomedia
lvl.1

Spain

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-2-8 07:47
Try locking all the 3 gimbles then turn on the osmo, then unlock the 3 gimbles while osmo is on, al ...

I´ve tried everything ... Bip---bip---bip---bip with the two green lights is all the time, and in the app it says unlock gimbal, rotate to unlock... waiting and answer from dji support.
2016-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules