Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Silenced
1587 5 2015-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Down Unde
lvl.4

Australia

As i found out the hard way about speaking ones mind on DJI Global Facebook page....
I as a fully paid customer for the DJI Inspire 1 with 2x remotes which takes me well over the $4000 AU mark I should like any other member of the public
on a public page be able to ask questions and give a little criticism on certain aspects of the product I paid for and their *wonderful customer service* .
I never used any foul language toward them or anyone else All i did was asked about the quality of the equiptment used such as the Servos, Plastics and so
on. Then i compared the camera on the Inspire to a simular Web Cam i saw on the net and posted it to show them.
Well shortly after posting I found that they had removed ALL my posts and disabled me from Posting* Commenting* Replying* even as far as Liking* another persons post for god sake! I dont see any rules on that page about what can and cant be posted.

Why cant we say what we think especialy if it's a company that I just paid over $4.000AU too and keep getting different dates for when my order
will be arriving And that with people all over the world are jumping up and down about.
So if you question them they may silence you {:3_53:}too.
EDIT.......

(I have since done the right thing and appolagized to DJI for being a dick in the first place)
2015-1-5
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm not supporting or even commenting upon DJI'S customer service here. Customer or not, you can not be surprised that a company removes negative comments from their public website, facebook or otherwise. I understand your frustration but you seem to think that you, or anyone else, are *entitled* to just do and say anything you want on a company's facebook page and be outraged when it's deleted, as if it's an afront to free-speech.

If you think it's a poor product and want to let DJI know that, don't buy it.
2015-1-5
Use props
joeztan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5660620 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'm an interested potential customer and I read various sources to be an intelligent buyer. So I thank Drone Down Unde(r) for posting his honest opinion.

When I visit DJI Globals' Facebook page, I do see a number of critical posts. I think it's their customers speaking their minds, they can't silence everyone. Word will get around.

2015-1-5
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

joeztan Posted at 2015-1-5 21:23
I'm an interested potential customer and I read various sources to be an intelligent buyer. So I tha ...

Still not commenting either way on DJI'S customer service as I've never had to use it (three machines so far).

So far, all I see and hear are people complaining about DJI's customer service (They're not focused on that, they're focused on making drones. Buy from an authorised dealer if you want customer service), or DJI's delivery dates for the Inspire (I'm waiting for mine too, except I seem to be waiting patiently and understand that the worldwide roll out of such an in demand product (that had it's production postponed to ensure it was perfect) isn't going to be perfect.

If you're an interested potential customer you know the reasons for buying DJI (leading the field, price, features, user-friendly, build-friendly etc) and the reasons for avoiding them (slow delivery in the first week(!!) of a cutting-edge product's launch, slow to return emails, deletes facebook comments). So make your decision.
2015-1-5
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

I dont think the camera can be compared with a web cam. If thats a web cam than go pros are also web cams. I would rate the camera similar to a gopro without the fisheye and it has 60mbit which is more then Gopro in pro tune
2015-1-5
Use props
Drone Down Unde
lvl.4

Australia

I have since sat back and thought....What the "F" am i doing?
I went of half cocked and didn't think that they have a hell of allot on their plate as it is
without me and thousands of others hassling them big time over such simple things like delivery
times. I now think they are doing all they can to do Especially at the time of year the
Inspire 1 was announced right about Christmas time...Or Holidays too some.

I apologized too them on FB and will do here For if it were me on the other end I would hate
having all this negativity thrown at me :@

Yep so I apologize too DJI for any negative comments made by myself towards your company  {:3_52:}

Surely others will see where I'm coming from
2015-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules