Have you ever used RONIN Android APP?
2587 7 2015-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

Hi ALL, Now we have Ronin Android APP(Android system version 4.3 or above with bluetooth 4.0 support.)
Appreciate for you wait and patience.

Here is the link:   http://www.dji.com/product/ronin/download

Bests
2015-1-5
Use props
info
New

Netherlands

Awesome !! Thank you !!
2015-1-6
Use props
nogbad46
New

United Kingdom

Hi
Has anyone had difficulty getting ronin to pan with the operator mine seems to be locked in one orientation
Simon
2015-1-6
Use props
nicolascolledan
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi its my first time using ronin. I instaled the android app on my samsung, turn on the ronin, turn on the bluetooth, I open the app.... and nothing. the scan doesnt find the ronin, what could be happening?
by the way it suposed thah you couldnt see the ronin listed on the bluetooth devices panel, but when I get in it appears "ronin config" and it ask a 4 digit password  to connect.
dont know what is happening!!!
help!
2015-4-16
Use props
yachtman53
lvl.1

United States

nicolascolledan Posted at 2015-4-17 03:45
Hi its my first time using ronin. I instaled the android app on my samsung, turn on the ronin, turn  ...

I'd like to know the answer to this as well

Android 5.0.1 endless scanning

Is there a default password we can use to get connected to Ronin M?
2015-6-20
Use props
simon
lvl.3
United Kingdom

yachtman53 Posted at 2015-6-20 17:07
I'd like to know the answer to this as well

Android 5.0.1 endless scanning

Hi, I'm having the same problem - sometimes it finds it and asks for the password but then there's no way to progress from here, pressing go or enter does nothing - did you ever find a solution?
2016-2-6
Use props
nicofotografo
lvl.1
Argentina

simon@simongilm Posted at 2016-2-6 20:17
Hi, I'm having the same problem - sometimes it finds it and asks for the password but then there's no way to progress from here, pressing go or enter does nothing - did you ever find a solution?

no!!! i never find it.... definetely the app works really bad
2017-7-24
Use props
nicofotografo
lvl.1
Argentina

simon@simongilm Posted at 2016-2-6 20:17

I was using the ronin for 2 long years... the app on android its reckless... sometimes connects most of the times not...
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules