995 12 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eren_karaman
lvl.1

Germany

Hey Guys,

im new here!
im Eren from Germany. I live in bavaria/Allgäu.

I use the Inspire since Oktober 2015 with the X3 Camera.

Since November i have the X5 with some Olympus Lences.

I will show you some Filmfootage from my home aerial.

Best regarts,

Eren
2016-2-11
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L video and I'd love to be there. Wife loved the scenery too and we both liked the background music. Gorgeous trees and mountains. Keep up the good work!
2016-2-11
Use props
eren_karaman
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you so much!
2016-2-12
Use props
mick.briggs
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Eren,

I love the video work, not so keen on the music (I suspect not many people would like my taste in music so all is good!)

I've been in to (ground based) photography for years but I had no interest in shooting video until I purchased my Inspire.

As a video newbie would you mind if I ask a few questions?

Is your footage shot utilising the camera's auto settings or were you adjusting parameters throughout?

If shot in auto have you done any post production manipulation?

I have shot a few newbie type videos from the Inspire (with everything in auto) but everything looks so plain & (almost) colourless.

This could be a result of trying to shoot video in Lancashire in winter or ( more likely ) it could be due to the fact that I haven't got a clue what I'm doing!

Many thanks,

Mick.
2016-2-12
Use props
eren_karaman
lvl.1

Germany

Hey Mick,

thank you.
When i flight i film only in the Manuel Modus.
I  choose the right shutter (at 4K 25fps 1/50sec) and the right aperture.

DJI have the nice D-Log. if you film with the D-Log you can do grate colourgrading.
But is more work.

I hope you can understand me, im sorry for my english.

Best regarts, Eren
2016-3-1
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice!Good Job!
2017-1-3
Use props
MHM2016
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176565 ft
United Kingdom

mick.briggs Posted at 2016-2-12 14:53
Hi Eren,

I love the video work, not so keen on the music (I suspect not many people would like my taste in music so all is good!)

I'm in a very similar position myself Mick.
I've done just over 3 hours of flying and all my video is everything auto. Haven't even used the ND filter yet! Might be tempted to start fiddling a bit tomorrow!!
2017-1-3
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Eren,

Thanks for the great video. One question, about one minute in, there is a lake, what is the structure in the middle of the picture?

Mark G.
2017-1-3
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

mick.briggs Posted at 2016-2-12 14:53
Hi Eren,

Hi Mick,

You mention your footage is plain/colourless, this would normally be the case on cloudy days, when the sun come out it makes a massive difference. Sometimes when I'm shooting real estate, I have to wait for a cloud to pass to get the shot, when it does everything just bursts into colour.
As far as setting go, a general rule of thumb would be, try to keep shutter speed at double the fps ie. 25 fps  >  shutter1/50 however, on a bright day this would leave you over-exposed (and needing an ND filter).
...and I shall stop there before I go any further and start complicating things even more. The best advice I could give you here would be to check out Jim Hares tutorials on this forum, he is not only incredibly knowledgeable in this department but has a fantastic way of explaining it.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-9738-1-1.html

Mark G.
2017-1-3
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

Love this video Europe is so tight those woods shots are great!
2017-1-20
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome Even, look forward to more
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The forest's colors are just fantastic! I really like the spectrum of colors going on.
2017-2-3
Use props
DaveJZ
New

India

Very nice! I really like the locations and shooting.

I'm curious about something related to sharpness. I often see detail problems in smooth surfaces - grass, rocks, roadways etc, and I see it in yours as well. Are the sensors in these cameras not able to resolve finer detail? That mushy-ness in the details is something (for me) that would need to be fixed. I would have imagined cheaper drones might have these issues, but these bill themselves as pretty high end...

Anyone else has these problems? Would love to hear you comments!
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules