Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Date, lock mode, connection monopod
1117 4 2016-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
margo1958
lvl.1

Andorra

Hi, I am using Osmo one month and I like it.
There is something that I finde strange.
1. Every time when I copy file to my MAC, the date is always the same -01.01.2014
2.  When I want to lock trigger, I need to hold it by finger.
Before I was using "gimbal feiyu tech" and it was the option to hold trigger for one second and then I could not to use my finger to hold it.
Now I need to use piece of rubber like on the photo
Фотография 14.02.16 в 19.22.jpg
3. It will be a good idea to have possibility to connect monopod from the both side of Osmo.

2016-3-1
Use props
Daniel.HUANG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, without connection to your app, the date of files would always be 01.01.2014.
2016-3-1
Use props
Toandorra
lvl.1

Andorra

Is not so easy to ski with a speed 50 km/h ,  holding iPhone ...)::
2016-3-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Thanks for your feedback and ideas, Toandorra. Our engineers will think about it, please keep an eye on our website for any new update.
BTW, this is just a kind reminder, you can download DJI GO App and connect your osmo into a compatible mobile device via the osmo WiFi, you'll get more "interesting" experience! Enjoy!
2016-3-3
Use props
bornish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

If you connect the phone to the OSMO the date will be correctly recorded. The OSMO takes this info from the phone and is loosing it at reboot. Why this limitation? I have no idea.
The trigger must be hold to lock the pan to the current cardinal direction. DJI engineers have implemented a double tap of the trigger to reset the pan position. Single or triple tap is not implemented. Currently, the only way to lock the pan without holding the trigger physical button is to use the button in the DJI Go app. Pressing the gimbal icon in the application will lock the pan.
Hope this helps.
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules