Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
wil DJI sell FF motor apart? (dji focus)
1438 5 2016-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.4
Argentina

I purchased a dji focus and it will be nice from DJI if they sell separetly the Motor&receiver unit in case we loose it or gets damaged
2016-2-16
Use props
DJI-Cathy
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Currently we do not sell these part separetly, any issue, please feel free to contact us http://www.dji.com/service/recommended-centers
2016-2-16
Use props
iras_shac.yahoo
lvl.1

Jamaica

Sad that you don't sell these parts DJI..i now need the Lemo connector part for my FF motor , it was plugged up incorrectly. There is no reverse polarity protections circuitry in the motor so it burn the regulator chip thingy on the Lemo input board!..i need the part to DIY not a service centre yo!..HELP!!! WE NEED FF MOTOR PARTS FOR DIY FIX PLZ!

Raspeck!
2016-9-9
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.4
Argentina

iras_shac.yahoo Posted at 2016-9-10 00:21
Sad that you don't sell these parts DJI..i now need the Lemo connector part for my FF motor , it was ...

Have you ever checked the dji store? They are selling all parts now, including ff motor, cables, new 90° cables, everything except the 1700mah battery
2016-9-9
Use props
iras_shac.yahoo
lvl.1

Jamaica

Thanks i bought a new one, but its not Binding...Need Help plz
2016-10-9
Use props
iras_shac.yahoo
lvl.1

Jamaica

Greeting Cathy, can you help me to setup a new motor for my DJI remote unit? I follow the binding instructions but still the motor not binging to the remote. Help Plz!
Bless
2016-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules