Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First proper OSMO video shot in Shanghai!
1226 6 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JD约翰先生
lvl.2

United States

Hey Guys,

Here is the first proper video I shot with the Osmo in Shanghai. It was shot 70% with Osmo, 20% with Sony RX100m3 and 10% with the Phantom 3. You will notice the horizon problem that I complained about in another thread in multiple shots, but overall I believe the result is good. I did, however, have to play very heavily with the calibration even WHILST recording...so I really hope DJI takes care of this issue with the next firmware (or I can solve it by resetting the current firmware).

Anyway, here are the links on Youtube and Youku:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ3NDIxMjk0OA==.html?from=y1.7-1.2

Let me know what you think!

JD

2016-2-17
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

I enjoyed it! I did notice the horizon issue but it's not that bad. Thanks for sharing
2016-2-17
Use props
JD约翰先生
lvl.2

United States

BIGDZ Posted at 2016-2-17 08:29
I enjoyed it! I did notice the horizon issue but it's not that bad. Thanks for sharing

Cheers man!

I did hear from friends etc that the horizon problem was not that obvious... (aka most people didn't notice), but it does bother me quite a lot haha. I remember walking/scootering down Shanghai streets and having to adjust the horizon while moving and with one hand busy - nightmare. Love the end result in terms of the video itself, but i'm hoping for this issue to be solved asap.

JD
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Exciting! Great! I like it! Look forward to your more wonderful footages about China!
2016-2-17
Use props
JD约翰先生
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-17 20:16
Exciting! Great! I like it! Look forward to your more wonderful footages about China!

Thanks! Will definitely be filming my videos with the Osmo in the coming months...and I have a lot of crazy ideas for some cool shots! Will share them here,

Cheers
2016-2-18
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Best Osmo shoot I've ever seen!!!....SICK!!...
2016-2-21
Use props
JD约翰先生
lvl.2

United States

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-21 10:05
Best Osmo shoot I've ever seen!!!....SICK!!...

Thanks mate!

But i've seen a guy's footage on the snow with both the Osmo and Phantom 3 and it was just spectacular...like multiple levels above mine haha. Will work hard to get to that level aswell, but I have a feeling I need a new laptop to edit with - mine currently makes it impossible to view my video smoothly while editing....which is a pain in the ass!
2016-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules