Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAJOR BATTERY ISSUE
835 6 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EXPO
lvl.2

United States

This is strike two DJI ! EVERYTIME with the battery charger .

1) this is a rma repaired unit
2) I know the battery is dead , the DJI puttered out on it plus 1% digital readout right before .
3) the light stays green and not red when putting in dead battery
4) I repeat this was a "fixed" unit !
5) this is becoming a REAL ISSUE when it comes to shooting for gigs!!!

6) I want to begin the process of a full refund . What steps do I take . I need the UNIT YOU "fixed" back in order to return it he defective unit back to authorized seller
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm a little confused about your list. Could you please explain your points in another way? Do you mean a RMA battery charger with a dead battery?
2016-2-17
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

I think he meant that he could not charge a battery which the Osmo says has no charge.

I actually experienced this before. Had to take out the battery from the charger and ram it back in again.
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

sdchew Posted at 2016-2-18 10:59
I think he meant that he could not charge a battery which the Osmo says has no charge.

I actually  ...

It may happen. Sometimes it may happen bad connection between the battery and charger. In addition, if the battery is over discharged, it will do a permanent damage to the battery itself.
2016-2-17
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

Singapore

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-18 11:19
It may happen. Sometimes it may happen bad connection between the battery and charger. In addition ...

How can the battery be over discharged in normal use? Isn't the smart battery supposed to prevent that?
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

sdchew Posted at 2016-2-18 11:47
How can the battery be over discharged in normal use? Isn't the smart battery supposed to prevent  ...

Yeah, you're right. The intelligent battery has the over-discharged protection itself, but in case that the battery is over-discharged for some reason...
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, there, could you please tell us your RMA or case ID so that we can help to track the repair records?
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules