Osmo suddenly stopped working
1146 3 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bashmaji
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,

I was using my osmo yesterday and it worked fine in the morning.  When I tried to use it in the afternoon, it would not connect to my iphone and all my shooting settings had been erased.  When I tried again this morning it was the same...  Here are the issues

Screen is blank.  No camera image.  Just Yellow circle and the word exposure
OSMO fan in camera head is running 100% of the time and gets really hot...
Two green lights on the handle are constantly on
Gimble appears to move when I move the handle around.  
BUT
None of the OSMO controls on the stick work.  
None of the App controls appear to work...

I tried reconnecting it to my ipod but this did not resolve the issue.  I have also tried to whole turn off/on, change battery, take apart and reassemble, reboot app, forget wifi network and reboot, let it cool down.

Can anyone advise me on this please?

2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Please refer to P13 [10] of the Osmo User Maunal, restore the WiFi setting first.
If you can not connect your iphone to the Osmo, you will not get the live image nor the OSD on your phone.
Without the phone, please try to shoot some pictures and check them in the SD card.
I wanna hear from you soon about further feedback.
2016-2-17
Use props
bashmaji
New

United Kingdom

Thank you for getting back to me but none of the controls in the stick are working and the gimble is not activating and the record button does not function so sadly can't take any photos / videos with it. It is literally dead except for the motor which is overheating and 2 green lights. Any more help would be hugely appreciated.
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, are you using the latest firmware 1.4.1.80? If possible, could you please send us a video or pictures about the problem you're facing?
Please check the SD card, try to format or use another clean SD card.

Before you mentioned that "Gimble appears to move when I move the handle around.  ", but now, do you mean the gimble is limp completely? Can you connect to the Osmo WiFi at all?
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules