Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anybody Heard Of.......
907 4 2014-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

Anyone ever heard of Hobby Models Inc out of Toronto Ontario Canada?

I purchased something from them and UPS shows a label was created on the 23rd for shipping but hasn't been shipped yet. I have tried to contact them VIA E-bay messages and no response and UPS is useless as well. They won't give me a phone number nor the return shipping address off the label.

I am trying to get intouch with the sender/seller

all help would be greatly appreciated
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

I can't find them anywhere.
2014-9-26
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

Me either. I was a detective for 10+ years and I have used everything I have to try and locate them. I have their UPS account number and UPS won't give me their phone number or Return address off the shipping label EVEN THOUGH I would have it if they legitimately shipped the damn package. SMDH

Now I am trying to find someone who works at UPS that might be able to do me a "FAVOR" LOL
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

Well there always a money back guarantee I hope. You could call one of the local merchants in the hobby to see if they have heard of them.
2014-9-26
Use props
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

Tried the local deal to no avail. Money Back deal I have to wait until the 30th. I went against my gut feeling this time (LIKE A DUMMY) and probably got screwed but the $$$$ back guarantee should save me as well as Paypal and my credit card.
2014-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules