I am at the point that I want my money back.
1408 8 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patrickem
lvl.2

United States

I bought the Osmo back in November, the built in mic sucked, I was ok with that. I bought some cheeap mics on Amazon, they all sucked, I was ok with that. I just got the Rode VideoMicro, it's great I love it, but the audio and video are way out of sync on the Osmo. Day by day I am beginning to think I paid a large chunk of money to test a product that was and still isn't ready for market. I really don't want to buy an external recorder for audio and have to sync it in post. I want out of this bad dream.
2016-2-19
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

Hi Patrick,
the loss of sound Sync is affecting a lot of us (but not the DJI,s own OSMos apparently!!)

They are going to address the cyclic clicking they tell us, but still no word on the loss of sound sync from them, other than it's our player/sd card reader/ computer/ SD card/ temperature etc.  Nothing to do with them of course.{:2_27:}

It is a great concept and I love it, but I do hope they fix this along with the cyclic audio clicking . If they don't, it will make the provision of the free microphone offer a complete waste of time and will provoke even more complaints from those that normally would not have used the mic but are keen to use the freebie!!

I have, along with others sought to get a definitive answer from DJI on the sync issue and it may still yet come.  Maybe worth hanging on for a bit. I also have a phantom 2+ which, after some software glitches , has flown faultlessly since purchased on launch.  Early adopters do feel the pain, but I guess it's a risk we take with such smart-ass technology!
Cheers!
Rod and the (hopeful) cat
2016-2-19
Use props
taylorellis11
lvl.2

United States

We're all in the same boat buddy!
2016-2-19
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The minute they announced the osmo would record sound I knew it was just going to be a gimmick, kinda like a backup camera with a 2 inch screen in the winter. Technically it works but not good enough to use it.
2016-2-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

DJI will optimize this issue in the future! Thanks for all of your concerns!
2016-2-21
Use props
EXPO
lvl.2

United States

I just woke up from the bad dream. It's one thing for sync/genlock , it's another nightmare to have to wait 48 hours just to charge a battery with defective adapter. I can't tell you how many gigs I lost out to for not being able to charge other batteries while switching to spare batts.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

EXPO Posted at 2016-2-23 03:42
I just woke up from the bad dream. It's one thing for sync/genlock , it's another nightmare to have  ...

Hey, Sir, it seems that you post the defective adapter again, could you just tell me how we can help to solve the problem for you? Your kind understanding will be highly appreciated!
2016-2-22
Use props
EXPO
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-22 20:50
Hey, Sir, it seems that you post the defective adapter again, could you just tell me how we can he ...

ive had devices a decade old and the A/C adpater-charger works . Your woulld simply not charge. DJI issues me a RMA to fix it , I get it back, STILL DOESN"T WORK.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

EXPO Posted at 2016-2-23 14:53
ive had devices a decade old and the A/C adpater-charger works . Your woulld simply not charge. DJ ...

Sorry! We'll try to improve our service!
2016-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules