mic not inside not records
895 13 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cebola47
lvl.1

Brazil

My osmo arrived today and not recording with internal mic. only externally. he is with the updated firmware. any solutions? plase.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! What do you mean by "externally"? Do you mean the Mic that you connect to your Osmo or your mobile device? Please check if you have turned on the audio recording in the Gear setting.
2016-2-22
Use props
cebola47
lvl.1

Brazil

this all right in the app. the microphone is enabled . with external mic it works. with internal records no
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please confirm if the corresponding original audio file is OK. If you set the Gain in the camera setting to a too low value, the recorded sound may too low to be heard.
If the problem exist all the time, I'm afraid you'll have to contact your local dealer for repair.
2016-2-23
Use props
cebola47
lvl.1

Brazil

the gain is at the maximum . but dgi library go this audio recorded
2016-2-23
Use props
cebola47
lvl.1

Brazil

when put a plugged external mic in osmo it records audio in perfect card . the internal mic audio are displayed in the library of dji go
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

cebola47 Posted at 2016-2-23 19:50
when put a plugged external mic in osmo it records audio in perfect card . the internal mic audio ar ...

Thanks for your further information! In this case, the audio in the media Library comes from your phone's mic in my understanding. The audio taken by the built-in Mic will be stored directly in the SD card, could you please double check that again?
2016-2-23
Use props
cebola47
lvl.1

Brazil

really my osmo with the internal mic does not record audio . only when I put an external mic connected to it he writes perfect. I'm waiting for my mic that dji giving this gift.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

cebola47 Posted at 2016-2-23 21:31
really my osmo with the internal mic does not record audio . only when I put an external mic connect ...

I'm sorry, but I don't think the built-in Mic would affect your using experience. I'll suggest using the external Mic which can have a better performance since the built-in Mic is just for reference. Our engineers are working on improving the audio quality in the next firmware update, please keep an eye on DJI public social media. If the built-in one really troubles you, please contact your dealer for repair.
In addition, hope you'll like the free Flex Mic.
2016-2-23
Use props
cebola47
lvl.1

Brazil

OK. It could be an error in the firmware updating ?
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

cebola47 Posted at 2016-2-25 23:08
OK. It could be an error in the firmware updating ?

Hi, it's just not a perfect function point which we still need to do more on it. In the next firmware update, it will have some improvement. Please keep an eye on our next announcement. Thanks for your attention!
2016-2-25
Use props
andrea.malvezzi
New
France

Hi I add up a post which seems similar topic but a bit worse.... My external mike works.... and OSMO mike does not... but here the d5fference with CEBOLA 47 problem:  I do not even have visible the "audio recording function" in the setting  on the DJI GO app....
Thanks
2016-2-27
Use props
andrea.malvezzi
New
France

Hi I add up a post which seems similar topic but a bit worse.... My external mike works.... and OSMO mike does not... but here the d5fference with CEBOLA 47 problem:  I do not even have visible the "audio recording function" in the setting  on the DJI GO app....
Thanks
2016-2-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

andrea.malvezzi Posted at 2016-2-28 08:27
Hi I add up a post which seems similar topic but a bit worse.... My external mike works.... and OSMO ...

It should be available in the DJI GO app-> Osmo camera view->Setting->Camera->enable audio recording. What is your app version?
2016-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules