Windows 10 , USB device issue on NAZA V2
18439 9 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chamara
New

United Kingdom

Have any one got the NAZA V2 to detect on Windows 10 64bit? I have done everything i can , install drivers , software and manually turnning off digital sign verification. None of them seem to detect the USB device properly, Tried on USB 3.0 and doesnt work either?  Is the IS not supported yet?
2016-2-22
Use props
remy.bouniol95
New

France

Hello, same problem on my windows 10 64 bits

an USB / COM port does appear while connecting NAZA M but Naza assistant can't use it
2016-3-2
Use props
remy.bouniol95
New

France

an USB / COM port does appear while
2016-3-2
Use props
remy.bouniol95
New

France

2016-3-2
Use props
markfry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260837 ft

United Kingdom

I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 43&postcount=34

For me, the issue was resolved by rebooting into a Windows 10 troubleshooting mode where I could install DJI's "unsigned" drivers.

Dji, can you release a new set of drivers that are "signed" and compatible in Windows 10?
2016-3-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

remy.bouniol95@ Posted at 2016-3-2 21:22

If NAZA assistant will not install in Windows 10 try this.
Go into the program files, find the NAZA installer file, highlight it and then right click, try running as administrator. If that doesn't work then try troubleshoot compatibility.
If that doesn't work, delete the entire file from your computer and download the zip file again.
Don't open the zip file but right click and choose show in folder.
If it zipped then unzip to get to the application. Then right click and click troubleshooting compatibility.
2016-3-3
Use props
digitalintruder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-3 14:16
If NAZA assistant will not install in Windows 10 try this.
Go into the program files, find the NAZA installer file, highlight it and then right click, try running as administrator. If that doesn't work then try troubleshoot compatibility.
If that doesn't work, delete the entire file from your computer and download the zip file again.

I've tried these steps a few differnet times on different windows 10 machines with no luck. Any other pointers to help resolve this issue? This is fairly frustating  ({:4_142:}) -- I have a mac that I can use to work around this - but it's a pain to use that non-sense OS for one thing.
2017-6-7
Use props
Supertrigger
New

United Kingdom

I'm still having this problem tried ALL these steps to no avail.
I bought DJI because i thought a massive well known company wouldn't have the same problems i had with mission planner crap on my quanum nova/cheerson cx-20!
JUST PAY MICROSOFT FOR SECURITY CERTIFICATES PLEASE !!
THIS IS KILLING ME !
when trying to install drivers through device manager as per the popular  youtube video my naza is now locked solid RED ALL THE TIME
at least it flashed different colours and went through flight modes when i first bound it to my DX7 with 3 position switch.
now i think this whole problem has BROKEN MY NAZA MC!!
instead of saying com3 in "DEV MANAGER"  I have a YELLOW triangle and mine says
unkown USB device (device descriptor request failed)
so now it won't let me go through the motions as per the video.
I'M ABSOLUTELY BANGING MY HEAD ON THE WALL WITH THIS.
I HAVE A DJI F550 I'VE NEVER FLOWN SAT HERE LOOKING AT ME LAUGHING.
I'M GONNA THROW THE LOT OUT OF THE WINDOW SOOON!!  
2017-12-19
Use props
Rannix
New

United States

I have Windows 10, 64 bit and had the same problems. I tried all the fixes that are recommended with no success. I finally figured out how to make everything work. Here;s how it's done. When you installed the DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer, a driver was installed for the virtual serial port "dji_vcom_driver11.inf". It will most likely be found here "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI driver2.02\source64\dji_vcom_driver11.inf". Find that driver file and save it to a flash drive or harddrive. Now uninstall any/all Naza Assistant software and the "DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer" etc. Turn on your transmitter start up your drone then plug the USB cord from drone into your computer. Windows 10 will automatically install a port for your drone although it will not work until you update the driver fort the newly created port  with the "dji_vcom_driver11.inf" you saved earlier. There are several ways to update the driver. I recommend updating through "Device Manager" by selecting the newly created port and selecting "update driver" yadda yadda. When the driver is updated, unplug from your computer (I suggest a reboot). Install whichever NAZA Assitant version you're using. Do not install "DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer". That's it. Start the Assitant program, plug in your USB from the drone etc. Yadda Yadda and you're hooked up and ready to go.
2019-5-25
Use props
Rannix
New

United States

I have Windows 10, 64 bit and had the same problems. I tried all the fixes that are recommended with no success. I finally figured out how to make everything work. Here;s how it's done. When you installed the DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer, a driver was installed for the virtual serial port "dji_vcom_driver11.inf". It will most likely be found here "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI driver2.02\source64\dji_vcom_driver11.inf". Find that driver file and save it to a flash drive or harddrive. Now uninstall any/all Naza Assistant software and the "DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer" etc. Turn on your transmitter start up your drone then plug the USB cord from drone into your computer. Windows 10 will automatically install a port for your drone although it will not work until you update the driver fort the newly created port  with the "dji_vcom_driver11.inf" you saved earlier. There are several ways to update the driver. I recommend updating through "Device Manager" by selecting the newly created port and selecting "update driver" yadda yadda. When the driver is updated, unplug from your computer (I suggest a reboot). Install whichever NAZA Assitant version you're using. Do not install "DJI_WIN_Driver_Installer". That's it. Start the Assitant program, plug in your USB from the drone etc. Yadda Yadda and you're hooked up and ready to go.
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules