Micro SD for OSMO
7402 3 2016-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrea.malvezzi
New
France

I see that DJI  says to use on OSMO micro SD cards UHS-1. Why is this if nowadays the UHS-3 are the raccomended card for 4k?  Since it does not say U"HS-1 or higher" I am wondering if the class 3 would not even be taken or if it would be just not necessary..... But I am quite surprised.
FRENCH: Je vois que DJI dit MICRO SD UHS-1 pour OSMO mais en ce moment les cartes raccomandées pour la 4K sont le UHS-1......  Pouvons-nous utiliser des UHS-3?.... Serait-il completement inutile? C'est mieux quand même?

2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
DJI recommended SD card list is as below:
1)        Lexar 633X Class10 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-I SD card;
2)        Panasonic 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-3 SD card;
3)        Sandisk Extreme 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-3 SD card;
The recommended Max. volume is 64GB, and please format it as FAT32.

Is there a speed rating as class 3? I know there are class 0, class 2, class 4, class 6, class 10, UHS-1 and UHS-3.
2016-2-25
Use props
andrea.malvezzi
New
France

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-26 05:02
Hi,
DJI recommended SD card list is as below:
1)        Lexar 633X Class10 16GB MicroSDHC UHS-I SD card;

Hi I reed yr message... Thank you....
I specify the reason of my post.... the different speed between some of your mentioned card is big.... and even if OSMO does not reach the Sankdisk extreme speed (and this one may seem unnecessary)  is still slightly higher of avrerage Class 10 UHS-1... that's why the official statemement of USH-1 seemed to me shortening the possibilities.... and it is!
Sanddisk Extreme UHS-3 is no doubt the best choice.....
2016-2-27
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

andrea.malvezzi Posted at 2016-2-28 01:43
Hi I reed yr message... Thank you....
I specify the reason of my post.... the different speed betw ...

Any card supporting 60Mb/s writing speed would work just fine with any DJI camera. Faster cards would be waste of cash, but please note that many cards are advertising reading speed and not writing speed in order to trick customers.
2016-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules