Decktop OSMO Stand 3D Print
1577 5 2016-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leftridge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1571155 ft
United States

My buddy designed an OSMO desktop stand.. Super Cool.. Handy around the house or office.. That 3D printer has designed more than one accessory for our Inspires..

20160225_153800_resized.jpg
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

{:3_52:} Really Cool!
2016-2-25
Use props
jems-ford12
lvl.1

Canada

Decktop OSMO is good for 3D Printing.  3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. You can also use the Canon 3D Printer. If you are facing any type of issues related to the Canon Printer Please contact Printer Offline Windows 10 for the best solution.
2018-11-14
Use props
oliverj1
New

India

It is pretty common coming from him he loves to attract clickbait, his first  video of SRC where he recommends it hands down, but that video will not get half the hits of don’t buy this and big writing Fail, he has done this with other dji products.
2019-2-10
Use props
alex0506
lvl.1

India

I am also facing this kind of problem when I am using my Canon printer for a few years, but recently when I search on google for that and I got help from Canon printer service I really thank them. they really a good helper without taking more time.

2019-11-3
Use props
alex0506
lvl.1

India

DJI OSMO ACTION Desktop Stand Multi-angle Shooting Stand 3D Printing Base Mount for OSMO Action Sports Camera, Applicable models: DJI OSMO ACTION

color: grey

Features:
Desktop multi-angle shooting bracket for OSMO ACTION;

Formed by 3D printing technology, plastic material. The angle of the side without printing is 18 degrees;

Supports 18°, 30°, 40°, 45° four standard angle shooting, which can be used for shooting scenes with high angular accuracy requirements;

Supports three mounting modes: flat, vertical, and horizontal. Each installation supports four standard angles.

If you want Canon Printer service visit now
2019-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules