Just 3 video size options from dji go app no fps
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
felipe.ortiz58
New

Colombia

hi guys,

im stuck with 1080 24 fps no more available options. when i go to the video size option dji go app crashes. i downloaded latest 2.6 version app on an ipad mini
with latest os. I have reinstall it several times without success. I own a p3a quad. Anyone of you guys with the same problem? Your help please. thanks a lot in advance and happy
flying from south america. fly safe, Felipe.

2016-2-25
Use props
bcmckean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 524167 ft
United States

No help here, sorry. I am having the same problem using the same version of GO app on iPad mini2.
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

What is your mobile phone type and operating system? Could you please upload the crash log files in the mobile SD card?
2016-2-26
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

bcmckean@me.com Posted at 2016-2-26 13:50
No help here, sorry. I am having the same problem using the same version of GO app on iPad mini2.

Could you please upload the crash log files in the mobile SD card? Under the LOG folder of DJI GO.
2016-2-26
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

iPad  mini 2 & iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular ... CPU(s) - Apple A7 1400 MHz (2 cores)  64 bit + M7 motion co-pro,

Basically the iPad Mini 2's use a dual-core 1.4GHz processor, and despite being on the "approved list" they are seriously below the power rating of the lowest spec Android devices on the approved list.  Every Android device with similar CPU & GPU gets the stock copy and paste answer in these forums - your device is not powerful enough to run the processor intensive DJI Go app.

Was only a matter of time before they started falling over trying to run DJI Go.  Why should Apple users not receive the same "time to upgrade" advice that Android users are constantly given?

Answer = because it would be better to give the app dev's a good kick in the back of their pants and tell them to tidy their code up !!
2016-2-26
Use props
pb_elevation
New

Ireland

Same here,  experiencing the same issue.  The Go app  crashes on the iPad mini 2 when I select "video size".  This is not a performance issue this is a bug, as everything else is working perfectly on the iPad mini 2.

DJI SUPPORT: this should be an easy bug to reproduce and resolve on a test device. Can a update please be released for this soon.

Also being discussed here, again, on an iPad mini 2:
http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... deo-settings.68875/

P
2016-2-27
Use props
bcmckean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 524167 ft
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-26 04:52
Could you please upload the crash log files in the mobile SD card? Under the LOG folder of DJI GO. ...

Amy, I don't see any crash logs in the DJI log folder. I used iTunes to see/download the files.  I think this is where you are talking about finding the log files.
2016-2-27
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

bcmckean@me.com Posted at 2016-2-28 06:15
Amy, I don't see any crash logs in the DJI log folder. I used iTunes to see/download the files.  I  ...

Could you please provide a demo video to indicate your problem? That would be very helpful for us to replicate the problem. Thanks.
2016-2-28
Use props
sseabu2
New

United States

I found a workaround for this problem.   if you re-link the controller to the copter it will allow you to change the video settings.(you will have to re link everytime you want to change the settings)---after you shut down the copter you will be stuck with that change unless you re link(if you try to change it will crash again)----but is does work and will allow you to change the setting
2016-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules