Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
777 4 2014-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vpolistina
New

United States

So I got the craft charged it up and flew around great last night.  Didn't set camera up just flew and it worked great.

Today powered it up got camera going and went to take off and it just flew straight up fast without me pushing the throttle.  I guess fortunately it got stuck in a tree because I would hate to see it crash into something when it came back down if it wasn't in the tree.

Any idea what could have happened?

2014-9-26
Use props
Tony
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantom 2 Vision+ ?

You turned the control,re on first, then the WiFi Extender, then when you turned the Phantom on the props immediately starting spinning and the craft flew straight up? Then got caught in a tree? Did the props continue to spin?

This is very strange. One thng is the controller could have been u calibrated. But without you issuing the CSC to start the motors, I can't understand how it entered a ready mode. Interested to see what DJI has to say about this. Sorry to hear it.
2014-9-26
Use props
vpolistina
New

United States

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-9-27 10:11
Phantom 2 Vision+ ?

You turned the control,re on first, then the WiFi Extender, then when you turne ...

No sorry

It is a vision 2+

I started it up fine - I started the props - no problem.

I pushed the level up to take off and it just went like a bat out of hell even though I let off the lever .  Last night it hovered like it is supposed to but today it was just straight up to the tree.

Thanks for the help.
2014-9-26
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

Wholly cow. I bet that freaked you out.
2014-9-26
Use props
Tony
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, that's disturbing. I would be hesitant to fly it again, for sure. Sounds like a bad flight controller possibly? It may need service.
2014-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules