Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Be aware.
12Next >
6368 69 2016-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TOROMBO
lvl.1

I ordered a battery for my phatom 3 professional more than 2 months ago, it got to my home and it was not working (it didnt turn on or do anything meaning it doesnt work). i send it back with proof of purchase and the customer information sheet that was asked from my end, after that date it has pass like 2 months, i have talked and keep records of all my conversations, its amusing how irresponsible, unprofessional and disrespectful is the people in the technical support section. I talked with many technical support employees, all of them promised me that they will send me a tracking information in 5-10 minutes after the call is ended (all of them failed in sending the tracking information, good to have record of all those conversation for legal purposes). The employee that I was most surprised with was the manager of that section, his name is Peter, its only on the best interest of this company to listen how this employee treats customers and what he does in order to make it impossible for the customer to solve their issues. I asked for a refund more than a week ago, and I am still waiting.

2016-3-2
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did you try and charge this up first?

Surely you would have the tracking information when you returned the battery?

Good luck with getting your refund back - you didnt mention the company who you bought it from though.....
2016-3-2
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

foxy-stoat Posted at 2016-3-2 23:09
Did you try and charge this up first?

Surely you would have the tracking information when you retur ...

I bought this from dji.com. and it didnt work, i tried everything, and it didnt turn on while charging like my other 3 batteries.
2016-3-2
Use props
Bhujang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

So,sad to hear so many reports of poor quality control from DJI and such poor after sales service as well. Most companies pride themselves with these two key important elements of a company. QC & CS totally essential for the success of all companies.  Maybe their jump to fame has left them short!
2016-3-2
Use props
Terry G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1773327 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a similar problem with a new battery that I ordered from B&H Photo in NY. Battery was dead on arrival. Contacted B&H customer service dept and they immediately emailed me a RMA and a prepaid UPS address label. They received the defective battery yesterday, processed my RMA and shipped out a replacement all the same day. Tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow!! That's what I call real customer service! They process orders with the same speed. Great place to do business with.
2016-3-2
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

@DJI here is another case that needs to be dealt with immediately. It's stories like the op which scares potntial consumers.
2016-3-2
Use props
digdat0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

I've an open repair ticket with DJI Support .. my experience with them has been great. Whether it was email, chat or phone, they were professional, responsible and very helpful. Odd. Maybe you can post a history of the interactions to get some attention? My experience so far has been great, and as someone who works in "customer support" in a Fortune 100 company, I've been very happy with them.
2016-3-2
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.4

Australia

We need a credible company like Apple to reverse engineer Lightbridge. Quad frames are fairly standard, and anti-collision can be bought from Intel perhaps. Integated cameras can be built by SONY.

I'd leave DJI in a second, and then laugh at their arrogance.
2016-3-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Kit Walker Posted at 2016-3-3 08:46
We need a credible company like Apple to reverse engineer Lightbridge. Quad frames are fairly standa ...

"We need a credible company like Apple to reverse engineer Lightbridge."

What you mean is to STEAL Lightbridge, is that something you think Apple would do?
2016-3-2
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.4

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-3 09:13
"We need a credible company like Apple to reverse engineer Lightbridge."

What you mean is to STEA ...

Hi Geebax. I would call it reverse engineering. I'm sure DJI didn't invent the quad frame design, props, 2.4g RF technology, DSSS and FHSS frequencies, OFDM encoding etc...

They learned from older industries to create an improved product.
Maybe DJI could reverse engineer Apples technical support efforts.
2016-3-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Kit Walker Posted at 2016-3-3 11:37
Hi Geebax. I would call it reverse engineering. I'm sure DJI didn't invent the quad frame design,  ...

To be honest, I would not want any company to emulate any Apple scheme, they are price gouging thieves selling vastly over-priced gear. That's why they can afford to have lots of support people.
2016-3-2
Use props
daviskw2004
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may have done this but it does not hurt to suggest. I had a battery that I purposely drained, as recommended by some after 10 charges. When I decided to charge it, a week later, the light sequence did not appear when I plugged it into the charger.

I thought there was something wrong with the charger but another battery charged just fine. I decided to plug it in and just leave it and see what happened. It was plugged in at least 15 minutes when all of a sudden the light sequence came on and it charged properly.

So maybe give it a try… plug it in and wait a half hour or so before declaring it dead for sure.

Butch
2016-3-2
Use props
Elmer Fudd
Second Officer

United States

Terry G Posted at 2016-3-2 12:43
I had a similar problem with a new battery that I ordered from B&H Photo in NY. Battery was dead on  ...

I love that place. Absolute professionals.
2016-3-2
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.4

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-3 11:46
To be honest, I would not want any company to emulate any Apple scheme, they are price gouging thi ...

Maybe we can be selective of which Apple practices DJI could emulate.
I.e. Over priced, marketing strategies, Chinese made, price gouging, over-hyping, over-promoting, products such as the iPhone.., NO.

Great customer support, and easy returns. YES.

I sometimes wonder about companies like DJI. I have given them thousands and thousands of dollars.., but only a % will be profit after manufacturing costs, wages, adverts, legal requirements, coding, testing, and more. Then, to have warranty returns, pay engineers hourly wages, 5-6 days per week, bills and more.

Meanwhile, I want the best product that never fails, and lasts 10 years or so. Meaning DJI might only get $2000 off me every 5 years, yet I expect high standards of support, meaning they need to constantly pay staff a wage for various on-going tasks.

I do a lot of DJI-bashing, but sometimes I wonder.
2016-3-2
Use props
Elmer Fudd
Second Officer

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-2 19:46
To be honest, I would not want any company to emulate any Apple scheme, they are price gouging thi ...

As per our agreement, ill keep my mouth shut. Have a nice day friend.
2016-3-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Elmer Fudd Posted at 2016-3-3 12:09
As per our agreement, ill keep my mouth shut. Have a nice day friend.

He he, yeah, probably best. I will say however the Apple does not enjoy the same reputation in Australia that it does in the US. Our consumer watchdog has hauled them over the coals here on multiple occasions for crappy business practises.

2016-3-2
Use props
Elmer Fudd
Second Officer

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-2 20:26
He he, yeah, probably best. I will say however the Apple does not enjoy the same reputation in Aus ...

I recently converted to apple from android. From a galaxy S5 to an iphone 6+ and from a galaxy tab S to an ipad air 2. BTW. I picked up the ipad for less money (on sale) than i paid for the Tab S.  I like apple. I got sick and tired of the constant updates and never ending google nagging with android. I know apples are expensive but to me its worth it. Ive dealt with apples customer service one time and it was an outstanding professional experience.                {Clam closed}
2016-3-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Elmer Fudd Posted at 2016-3-3 12:48
I recently converted to apple from android. From a galaxy S5 to an iphone 6+ and from a galaxy ta ...

Their customer service is superb, I don't dispute that. But over here they are a bad visitor. They put a premium prices on their products, as do some other large companies, way above the difference in exchange rate. It is know locally as the Special Australia Price.

An Apple iPad Pro cost us $54 more to buy from an Apple store than it does in the US even when the conversion rate is applied and local taxes added. Yet it is actually cheaper to ship one here than to the US.

Then there is the business side, Apple pay no taxes in Australia, unlike other companies here, because they play the game where they export all their profits to an offshore account.

2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm sorry for your experience! Please pass me your ticket number of RMA number, we will look into your case here
2016-3-3
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-3 17:16
I'm sorry for your experience! Please pass me your ticket number of RMA number, we will look into yo ...

Hello Tim, my RMA number is 0107201619138243053PS. I have been waiting for the refund for more than a week already, i would appreciate your help on this matter. It's been like 3 months in total time, im sure you can check 100% of what i said in this forum if you have any doubts.
2016-3-3
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thank you Torombo! we are on it
2016-3-3
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-2 14:46

Aloha Geebax,

Here here!  100 percent!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-3-4
Use props
newsphoto90

United States

That's DJI customer service for you! They score a big fat ZERO! I cant stand the fact that DJI has told employees to ONLY use their first names. I have waited on the phone for as long as 1.5 hours only to be hung up on!
2016-3-4
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

newsphoto90 Posted at 2016-3-4 23:03
That's DJI customer service for you! They score a big fat ZERO! I cant stand the fact that DJI has t ...

I understand what you are saying, customer service in this company is not the best, and is far from it. I spend countless hours in the phone with customer service for almost 3 months and what i found was how irresponsible, unprofessional and disrespectful some customer service employees are with us the customers and what i found most surprising is how the manager in customer service (named peter) treats customers, now you might think i was rude or with bad attitude when i talked with this manager and thats why his human being side came to surface and treat me that way, but that was not the case, i stayed polite at all times since i was keeping records of all my conversations for legal purpose. I would recommend you to never use dji website for your purchases, use amazon, best buy or an apple store to get dji products, i can assure you will receive a professional customer service treatment if any issue might arise with your purchased items.
2016-3-4
Use props
talk2t_c
Second Officer

France

Call centres and the like don't use there real names they are given one or choose one from a list.
2016-3-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-3-3 22:51
Hello Tim, my RMA number is 0107201619138243053PS. I have been waiting for the refund for more tha ...

Hi torombo! your RMA number is incorrect, Did the dealer issued it for you, or you did it yourself?
2016-3-6
Use props
Troubleshooter
lvl.4
  • >>>

Kit Walker Posted at 2016-3-3 05:46
We need a credible company like Apple to reverse engineer Lightbridge. Quad frames are fairly standa ...

i think is a oxymoron statement because "a credible company wouldnt do that,
SamSung maybe lmao
2016-3-7
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-7 01:56
Hi torombo! your RMA number is incorrect, Did the dealer issued it for you, or you did it yourself ...

Hello Tim, that number was issued by DJI, what do you mean if i did it myself?
For more information, the order number is: 001150731308
RMA: 0107201619138243053PS.
As you can see in the following image (click on link below), that RMA was issued by DJI.com customer support.
[img]https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/http://i66.tinypic.com/30hy5n6.png[/img]
Time keeps passing and no resolution on this issue, after 3 months, DJI took my money and my time, no compensation was ever offered to me, only failed promises, its good to see how this company treats customers, i don't think i will make another DJI purchase after all this drama i received from DJI end, something as simple as replacing a damaged battery that was brought to me in such conditions, after i noticed how difficult this was for DJI to process, naturally i asked for a refund which i have not received after +2weeks (3 months total). Tim i am still waiting for your response. Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.
2016-3-7
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.4

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-3 13:28
Their customer service is superb, I don't dispute that. But over here they are a bad visitor. They  ...

Apple products are not overly expensive compared to other brands. I bought an S3 new for $850.., and the rival iPhone was the same price.
2016-3-7
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.4

Australia

Troubleshooter Posted at 2016-3-7 20:25
i think is a oxymoron statement because "a credible company wouldnt do that,
SamSung maybe lmao

I don't think so.

Credible: Able to be believed.  Convincing.
Acceptable. Trustworthy. Reliable. Dependable. Valid etc.
2016-3-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Kit Walker Posted at 2016-3-8 04:29
Apple products are not overly expensive compared to other brands. I bought an S3 new for $850.., a ...

Yeah, but compare it with the price they sell the same item for in the US.
2016-3-7
Use props
dorn.michael10
lvl.4

United States

most times a shipping label takes between 1-2 days to be shipped as they need to go through an approval process. Right now DJI's support is growing exponentially so if you work with them they should help you out and get everything done faster.
2016-3-7
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-3-7 23:16
Hello Tim, that number was issued by DJI, what do you mean if i did it myself?
For more information ...

Alright TOROMBO, I'm on it
2016-3-7
Use props
Kit Walker
lvl.4

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-8 08:34
Yeah, but compare it with the price they sell the same item for in the US.

I believe most products are cheaper in the US, even confectionary.
2016-3-7
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-7 23:20
Alright TOROMBO, I'm on it

Hello Tim, i am still waiting for a resolution on this issue.
Best regards,
TOROMBO
2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-3-12 00:10
Hello Tim, i am still waiting for a resolution on this issue.
Best regards,
TOROMBO

I see from the last notes that a refund was issued and would take 7-14 days to process.
I will email them to see the status.
2016-3-11
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-11 12:04
I see from the last notes that a refund was issued and would take 7-14 days to process.
I will ema ...

Hello Ken.
That’s correct, 7-14 days to process, nonetheless, its been 18 days already since i got that mail that says about the 7-14 days to process the return. In the following link you can see when this email was send to me.
http://tinypic.com/r/4qk0ee/9
Time keeps passing and no resolution on this issue, after 3 months, DJI took my money and my time, no compensation was ever offered to me, only failed promises, its good to see how this company treats customers, I don't think I will make another DJI purchase after all the drama I received from DJI end, something as simple as replacing a damaged battery that was brought to me in such conditions, after I noticed how difficult this was for DJI to process, naturally I asked for a refund which I have not received after +2weeks (+3 months total). I am still waiting for your response.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29510
Have a nice day.
TOROMBO.

2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-3-12 02:54
Hello Ken.
That’s correct, 7-14 days to process, nonetheless, its been 18 days already since i got ...

I am sorry,
I have sent an email to management.
2016-3-11
Use props
Rich in Boise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34721 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased a new P3P and the battery also looked as though it would not charge.  No lights at all when I plugged it into the charger.  I unplugged it and plugged it in several times with the same result, no lights.  So I thought... Leave it plugged in for a while.p.  About an hour later the first light started blinking and it continued to progress through all four lights.  It has now been used down to 50% and charged several times and all seems to OK.  Leaving it on charge for an extended period of time with no lights on seems to have done the trick for me.
2016-3-11
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-11 15:47
I am sorry,
I have sent an email to management.

Hello Ken.
Its been 22 days since i got the refund email and i have not received such refund.
Time keeps passing and no resolution on this issue, after 3-4 months, DJI took my money and my time, no compensation was ever offered to me, only failed promises, its good to see how this company treats customers, I don't think I will make another DJI purchase after all the drama I received from DJI end, something as simple as replacing a damaged battery that was brought to me in such conditions, after I noticed how difficult this was for DJI to process, naturally I asked for a refund which I have not received after +3weeks (3-4 months total). I am still waiting for your response.
2016-3-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules