Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.aerial-ins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597487 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

Apart from using your own SLR camera on the S1000 are there many benifits to owning one rather than the Inspire. I currently have the Inspire Pro and have the opertunity to purchase the S1000.
2016-3-7
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

heavier payloads, you can turn off No Fly Zones (you will be responsible for making sure that you are not entering a NFZ)
2016-3-7
Use props
info.aerial-ins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 597487 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

flaviomjr@vtolx Posted at 2016-3-7 20:19
heavier payloads, you can turn off No Fly Zones (you will be responsible for making sure that you ar ...

But technically much difference?
2016-3-8
Use props
maloneshaun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 319262 ft
United Kingdom

And redundancy,one esc/motor failure and the pro is history!!
2016-3-9
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

maloneshaun@roc Posted at 2016-3-9 10:40
And redundancy,one esc/motor failure and the pro is history!!

correct.   Plenty of redundancy on the s900 and 1000.  
2016-3-9
Use props
Huddscudd
New

United States

I had a intermittent motor/esc failure (short due to wire insulation that had rubbed off installing one of the arms) and a s900 is handful (major yawing>360deg a sec into dead motor) on 5 motors.  The bad part was it was intermittent and the 6th motor came on hard at the wrong time and caused a usual attitude - I probably over-corrected a little bit in the defense of my a2 stabilization, it happened REALLY fast from about 80 feet above my house).  The 900 hit with such force into my driveway, that it REALLY REALLY drove home the point these big guy's can really do some damage and you HAVE to respect these animals and practice safe, tried and true airmanship(dont leave home without a checklist).  If anything had been at the point of impact it would have been totalled, including/especially a fleshy warm blood.  2 motor arm combos and the center cake repairs, I am considering s1000+ based on DJI supporting the A2-LB2 modules.
2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules