Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery expected delivery date
1145 7 2015-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cautilli

United States

hi,

Any news on when will the batteries be shipping?
2015-1-8
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.3

United States

i heard 2-3 weeks from now..ouch.
2015-1-8
Use props
abe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI store has updated the TB47's availability to "Available to ship: 3-5 working days after payment is confirmed."
I placed an order last night, so hopefully it really will ship in 3-5 days.
2015-1-8
Use props
kp.iwsltd
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

abe@abekleinfel Posted at 2015-1-9 14:02
The DJI store has updated the TB47's availability to "Available to ship: 3-5 working days after paym ...

No Offense but I ordered a TB47 a month ago rom DJI and it still has not shipped and they do not return emails at DJI.
The payment was confirmed a month ago from my bank into theirs and yet it still has not shipped.
Their website now states 10 days after payment has been confirmed? This is complete and utter false information.....
Best of luck..............
2015-1-9
Use props
abe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

kp.iwsltd@shaw. Posted at 2015-1-10 04:23
No Offense but I ordered a TB47 a month ago rom DJI and it still has not shipped and they do not r ...

No offense taken :-)

I'm going to take the optimistic view and believe that mine will ship in 3-5 days, but so many orders came in that new orders will now ship in 10 days.

As for returning emails, I'm finding that their chat feature on the website is pretty good. Give it a try.
2015-1-9
Use props
kp.iwsltd
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

abe@abekleinfel Posted at 2015-1-10 05:01
No offense taken :-)

I'm going to take the optimistic view and believe that mine will ship in 3- ...

Abe
I will give the online support a go...
We here in the great white north (Canada) are still waiting for the actual Inspire its self.
Again thx for the info.
2015-1-9
Use props
chrisgeigerphot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13046529 ft
  • >>>
United States

After receiving my Inspire directly from DJI, I ordered 47 battery from the DJI web site. That was two days ago, at the time it was listed as available in 3-5 days. I think as people receive they Inspires and see how well they work, everyone is trying to get their hands on more batteries. Being able to fly for only 15 is a just a tease.  
2015-1-9
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The issue is that due to the capacity of the Li-Po Battery it can't go by air. The Freight has to go by Sea and Land. It could be a while, I have two of them on order. It is what it is.
2015-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules