Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
It came - the wife said "Don't open it yet..."
1479 3 2015-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwt0227
lvl.1

United States

I picked it up at our UPS box location and just couldn't help myself from taking a peek inside! Woot!

A word of advice on the camera though... I had to remove the microSD card to do the firmware upgrade. When you put it back and the camera is mounted, the card goes UPSIDE DOWN (in other words you should see the gold pins facing your as you insert it. I put it in the other way one time and thought I was giving it shove so it could "click in" but instead it wound up wedged in improperly! Needle nose pliers would NOT grab it out. I had to work for about 15 minutes with a pair of extreme tipped needle nose TWEEZERS to get it.  Doh!

All is good now.
1-IMG_20150108_115738.jpg
2015-1-8
Use props
abe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congratulations! Interesting that yours has the different carbon fiber weave described in this post:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

2015-1-8
Use props
svencool
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Congrats I've had mine for 2 days now! Won't be warm enough till Sunday to fly outside! So been flying in the living room! Better than nothing can't wait for some warmer weather! Hope you have warmer weather!!!
2015-1-8
Use props
Zeebadoo
lvl.1

United States

That's the carbon weave that I'm hoping for, it looks pretty slick!
2015-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules