Gain & expo impossible to modify
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julienphoto92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21060 ft
France

Dear all,

I'm facing an issue when trying to modify the gain & expo values of my Phantom 3 Standard.
When trying to change the value by increasing or decreasing it, the new value becomes displayed in red, and is then not saved after quitting the menu. It is still set to 0.40, whereas I've tried to set it at 0.30, for example.
Do you have any suggestion to help me sloving that issue, and to allow me to modify these value? (it's particularly the yaw speed that I would like to reduce, to get smoother videos).

Thanks in advance for your help!  

Best regards,
Julien

2016-3-12
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Julien,
  These settings are made in the GO App, but saved on the P3. So the first question would be, "Is your P3 Standard powered on and connected to the RC/GO App when you make these changes?" If yes, then consider when shutting down, that you power down the GO App first, then the Aircraft, then the RC. This will ensure writing settings to the P3.
2016-3-12
Use props
julienphoto92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21060 ft
France

Thanks a lot for your reply, but I've found the solution : it was necessary to delete the whole field containing the value (that means the 0, as well), and then re-enter entirely the new value.
If I tried just to modify the part at the right of the coma, it won't be stored.
2016-3-13
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

julienphoto92 Posted at 2016-3-13 21:47
Thanks a lot for your reply, but I've found the solution : it was necessary to delete the whole fiel ...

Thanks for sharing the update, excellent information that we can all benefit from!
2016-3-13
Use props
khriss75
New
Flight distance : 11811 ft
Italy

julienphoto92 Posted at 2016-3-13 05:47
Thanks a lot for your reply, but I've found the solution : it was necessary to delete the whole field containing the value (that means the 0, as well), and then re-enter entirely the new value.
If I tried just to modify the part at the right of the coma, it won't be stored.

Thanks for your solution.
You solved  my problem :-)
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules