3814 13 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rich in Boise
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34721 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have issues and questions about the Litchi application and have not found any contact email, forum, or phone numbers to contact support.

I notice several items in this forum regarding Litchi so is this the right place for Litchi questions and concerns?  If not can you point me in the right direction.  Thank you...
2016-3-14
Use props
mcphipps900
lvl.3

This the web site for Litchi.
They do have forums there, and manuals as well.

https://flylitchi.com/
2016-3-14
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

Ask away, as FB said, many of us use Litchi.  Personally, I have only flown using Litchi since my P2V+ days.  I have never had any problems with it and have used most functions.
2016-3-14
Use props
Rich in Boise
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-3-15 09:32
Ask away, we are pretty good about helping out.. A lot of us use Litchi.
I use it a lot. And so do m ...

Although I have had the IOS app loaded on my iPad Air 2 for some time (three weeks), occasionally I get the message that I need to register the application. I have done so several times but some times it states that I must have a connection to the Internet to register.  I do have a connection at that time.  Do you know what is going on?
2016-3-14
Use props
Rich in Boise
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-3-15 09:44
Hmmm .. That's a really good question there. Lol. I've never had any issues like that.  
I'll see wh ...

Will do.  Thanks
2016-3-14
Use props
Rich in Boise
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-3-15 10:09
Just a quick question, if you have tried,
Uninstalling it, and installing it again.. Sometimes th ...

I have not.  Will try that tomorrow.  Software and its interactions is a wonderful thing
2016-3-14
Use props
campatterson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2014 ft
United States

Rich in Boise Posted at 2016-3-14 18:38
Although I have had the IOS app loaded on my iPad Air 2 for some time (three weeks), occasionally  ...

Had the same issue... it turned out to be a problem with connecting to the DJI server via my Satellite (Exede) Internet connection. When I turned off WiFi and ran the app with a 4G cell connection, the app picked up the SDK token from the DJI server and has worked OK ever since.

I have no problem connecting to DJI.com via my Exede connection, the problem seems to be confined to the Litchi App's ability to get the SDK token from the DJI server via the satellite connection.
2016-3-15
Use props
Rich in Boise
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

campatterson Posted at 2016-3-16 01:15
Had the same issue... it turned out to be a problem with connecting to the DJI server via my Satel ...

Thanks... If I continue to have issues I will consider this even though I have a 20mb wifi within my home that have never given me any issues.

Thanks again for the help.
2016-3-15
Use props
phinchman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120994 ft

While we're on the topic, has anyone upgraded the DJI GO App from today (March 15, 2016, ver 2.7.0) and noted any problems with Litchi's hooks into the underlying GO app?
2016-3-15
Use props
empireurn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hi As a new OSMO  purchaser - just before OSMO+ came out.... gutted! I had hoped for the motion timelapse feature. I see that LITCHI offers this but that there's a limit on the duration - is this so? As per the original post, the LITCHI website isn't helpful and there are no contact details - so this may be the best place to ask!
I'd also like to know, as I also have a DJI PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED , whether LITCHI for this is worth while  as doesnt seem to offer as  many benefits as LITCHI for OSMO (ie timelapse)?
thankyou!
2016-9-19
Use props
fansd63c6842
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277602 ft
United States

me too pretty frustrating. My voice info has stopped working and I would like to know if there is a fix for it.
2017-11-22
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

fansd63c6842 Posted at 2017-11-22 06:39
me too pretty frustrating. My voice info has stopped working and I would like to know if there is a fix for it.

The "talking" part of the app is "Google Text to Speak Engine". Look to see if it is still there. If not you can download it from Google Play. I had the same issue some time back.....lost the speaking to me. Emailed Litchi and they told me about this. Simply re-installed it and all is good. I have no explanation as why is got removed. This of course for android devices.
2017-11-22
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

can i down grade to litchi 1.1.18 again from 1.119 as the latest  version does not work
on the ipad 4 found out after the upgrade
2017-11-25
Use props
BCRAIG
lvl.1
Canada

Been reading all the posts but still not able to sync my mission created in mission hub on my pc and than load it on my iPad   I am signed into both.  I have even deleted the app and reloaded it and still no missions showing up

Not sure what I am doing wrong and seems to be no tech support on Litchi page
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules