Why is roll axis stiff when power is off and setting up?
1914 5 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jstone
New

United States

The roll axis is the only axis that is stiff which the power off.  I can still balance but it seems odd.  I am flying a d800 with various lenses.  Thanks for any feedback.
2014-9-27
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

The phenomenon you describe is abnormal and we think it is better you could send an email to our USA support center.
There email address is us.support@dji.com
2014-9-28
Use props
Editart
lvl.2

Sweden

We have sort of the same problem, but with all axis. Despite RONIN is turned OFF there is still resistance in the different axis which makes it impossible to calibrate to start with. Have tried Default settings but problem resists.
2014-9-29
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

could be because of FET drag,,,,

2014-9-29
Use props
Editart
lvl.2

Sweden

Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-30 03:16
could be because of FET drag,,,,

Unfortunately does not seem to be the "problem", battery been out for 24h now. Thanks for posting the video though. Ill have to get an replacement which I guess could take some time, that I do not have. We have only used It a couple of times and this stiff condition popped out of nowhere. No response from DJI Support so far.
2014-10-1
Use props
dylan
lvl.1
United States

Mine was this way out of the box but after a few uses really loosened up. I attributed it to a breaking-in period. It made balancing light cameras a pain at first, but now it seems to be working well.
2014-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules