Need to change email
1540 7 2016-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Its time to update my email address.  I need instructions on how to do it please.  I also don't see a method for updating my password either.  A password change is also well over due.

And don't tell me it can't be done as that would tell me yall have no knowledge about personal security and acceptable practices for securing people's personal data.

So, which is it?
1. Admit DJI has no clue about common practices and has no intention of securing our personal data.
2. Supply an admin page to update our email addresses and passwords.

Choose wisely.

2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Right now the e-mail change feature is not available, however users will be able to change their e-mail in future
2016-3-16
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

When?  I have asked before and I am STILL waiting.  And I need to update the email on your store too and its not letting me there either.
2016-3-16
Use props
stingrayaerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53350 ft
United States

Still waiting...I had to set up another account with my new email address, but it does not sync your old flight log via the app.  Therefore, I have to log in with my old email address.  It sucks, you would expect them to be able to change your e-mail address with ease.
2016-3-16
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Ok so how do I delete this account?  Its obvious DJI has absolutely no intention to help the customers.  So how do I close this account. This is completely stupid you know.  We should have the ability to update email addresses.  Not happy you forced me to use the address from paypal which I would have NEVER used on a forum in the first place.

So where is the delete button?
2016-3-22
Use props
Cheesydrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 678461 ft
United States

Calm your tits and just fly the drone.
2016-9-27
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Cheesydrone Posted at 2016-9-27 06:56
Calm your tits and just fly the drone.

LOL

I'm in the same boat since my email address is going away.  But I'm thinking my account will still work and the only down size is that I will no longer get any DJI promotional emails.
2016-10-1
Use props
Rooky #1
lvl.1
Australia

How do I change my registered email address and edit posts?
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules