DJI SDK Activation
1999 3 2016-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Najmus
New

Canada

Hi Guys,

I'm having some trouble activating the SDK through the windows QT example program. I was wondering if someone could help out. So far, I've upgraded the M100 firmware, and the RC firmware to the latest versions. I've copmpiled the example program, connected the QT program to the M100 using a USB to UART 3.3v cable, registered the onboard application (I have the ID + key) and put the onboard application details (ID + key) into the QT application. Even after I log into the account which has the the onboard application registered on the DJIGO app and connect the iPad to the RC, I cannot activate the SDK. For safety, I've set the flight (P-A-F) mode to F. However, whenever I press activate, I keep getting the following error message:

STATUS activateCallback,line 252: new device, please link DJIGO to your remote controller and try again

I imagine that the DJIGO app must be logged into the account which has the ID + key of the application that I'm trying to run? From the folks who've gotten this to work, what am I doing wrong? Thanks!

2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
About SDK, please refer to this webpage at https://developer.dji.com/guidan ... _Tracking_tutorial/
2016-3-15
Use props
Najmus
New

Canada

... seriously?

+1 for cusomter support.
2016-3-16
Use props
fans0675053a
New
United States

Hi, how did you resolve this issue? I am facing the same one. Thanks!
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules