Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Electric Skateboard Perfect Shooting Platform
3549 25 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wagsy
lvl.1

Australia

Loaded up the latest fimware this morning and jumped on the Electric Skateboard for a spin along the Esplanade between the rain showers.
Yes its like this all year round here :-)
Shooting in Dlog - flat - Custom WB and CC in post with EDIUS Pro.

2016-3-18
Use props
wordsaremything
lvl.3

United States

Awesome video! I have a few questions for you. First, where do you live? What kind of electric board do you have and does your OSMO footage seem grainy or pixelated in the skies?
2016-3-18
Use props
wagsy
lvl.1

Australia

Hi. tropical Cairns, Queensland -  Australia.
Evolve Bamboo electric board.
The file I rendered out from EDIUS was a 1920/1080 @35mbps one
Also the OSMO is compressing the UHD footage very high as its only a 60mbps data rate.
In the real world it should be like 400+mbps for that type resolution.
Thats why when you pan with them the quality drops as it has to dump data to fit it into the 60mbps stream.
It's also grainy because of both the H.264 and YouTube compression.
But for what it is the OSMO does great.
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

wagsy@westnet.c Posted at 2016-3-19 06:43
Hi. tropical Cairns, Queensland -  Australia.
Evolve Bamboo electric board.
The file I rendered out  ...

Thanks for your positive comment about Osmo and thanks for sharing your video here!
2016-3-18
Use props
wagsy
lvl.1

Australia

No probs...I did another run with the latest firmware.
This one is a long one as I did not speed it up, so sit back and chill. Shutter, ISO, WB or set on manual with a #8 filter on. Shot in - flat Dlog in the new 2704/1520res @ 25p. colour correction done in EDIUS pro, then rendered out a 1920/1080 25p 35mbps file.

2016-3-19
Use props
wagsy
lvl.1

Australia

Another one down my local bike path.
2016-3-20
Use props
wagsy
lvl.1

Australia

Just one of the many beaches where I live, some Phantom footage mixed in.
2016-3-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Very nice places! {:3_48:} Thanks for your footage!
2016-3-30
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

Awesome footage! Only in Aussie or NZ would you see someone on a motorized device wearing thongs LOL!!
2016-3-31
Use props
wagsy
lvl.1

Australia

Cheers....Hey safety first, always wear a helmet lol
Its either bare feet or flip flops all year round here, even at work :-)
2016-4-1
Use props
isarog
New

Hong Kong

Woah!! Such an awesome video!  By the way, what kind of electric board are you using there? I have my Maxfind Electric Skateboard. Care to share yours?
2017-7-15
Use props
isarog
New

Hong Kong

RE: Electric Skateboard for Shooting

Hello! I have my Maxfind Electric Skateboard that I own for more than a year now. I'm planning on getting a new one for our upcoming shooting for a local TV advertisement but I'm so confused which one to get. I came across the list hereof the best electronic skateboards. However, I'm not really sure if they will look good on television. I don't care so much about the brand because it will only be used during the duration of the shoot. Any recommendations?
2017-7-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, those are truly impressive
2017-8-27
Use props
gellous7
New
Australia

This is such a good idea!
@isarog, There's a really good list of best electric skateboards here if you're still looking.
2018-11-11
Use props
Megan01Derrick
New

United States

Awesome work @wagsy
Keep Rocking
2019-1-29
Use props
Megan01Derrick
New

United States

@isarog really a great list of electric skateboards, but they were quite expensive so I found an other guide on best electric skateboards under $500 by Wheels Compared quite helpfull cuz i was looking for an e-skateboard to get around! thank god I found this thread.
2019-1-29
Use props
djiuser_VRtEmaXDOZaD
lvl.1

India

Watching these videos is a love and getting proud feeling that I know this sport very well and I do it with my HyperOutdoor skateboard which is a good sport to be with this while anyway, Now I am looking for the upgrade like you showed in video so my question is can I do it with my HyperOutdoor skateboard which is ordinary but a powerful one brand and also do not want to spend much on HyperOutdoor board to make it worthless
2019-4-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool footage
2019-4-26
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wagsy@westnet.c Posted at 2016-3-30 13:28
Just one of the many beaches where I live, some Phantom footage mixed in.
https://youtu.be/qTp0wMQYwac

As are these - excellent work
2019-4-26
Use props
djiuser_LOJYtjHNKI7r
New

Bangladesh

Nice video but I did not find to ride on skateboard.
2019-6-30
Use props
sguy
New

Bangladesh

For transportation purpose skateboard growing day by day but it risky for young generation accident purpose. I personally like self balancing scooterfor out door transporting and playing.
2019-6-30
Use props
sguy
New

Bangladesh

djiuser_VRtEmaXDOZaD Posted at 4-25 21:48
Watching these videos is a love and getting proud feeling that I know this sport very well and I do it with my HyperOutdoor skateboard which is a good sport to be with this while anyway, Now I am looking for the upgrade like you showed in video so my question is can I do it with my HyperOutdoor skateboard which is ordinary but a powerful one brand and also do not want to spend much on HyperOutdoor board to make it worthless

I like to ride on self balancing hoverboard than skateboard.
2019-6-30
Use props
sguy
New

Bangladesh

Self balancing Hoverboard

Here this cool  website for self bancing hoverboard http://www.hoverpicks.com/best-self-balancing-scooter/
2019-6-30
Use props
tomriddle0054
New

Which Electric Board you are using?   I came across the list here of the Best Electric Longboard However I'm not sure which one will be perfect for a beginner(Me).
2019-9-21
Use props
tomriddle0054
New

It would be awesome if anyone suggest me the best electric longboard
2019-9-21
Use props
skatingstock
New

Pakistan

sguy Posted at 2019-6-30 01:37
For transportation purpose skateboard growing day by day but it risky for young generation accident purpose. I personally like self balancing scooterfor out door transporting and playing.

ok....................
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules